Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

MIRACLE CAT..NOT CRAFT TODAY..JUST MY STORY


Hello Everyone..

Do you remember this little cutie coming into my life from the undesirables who live behind me...


She was only five months old when she wandered in my back door and became my friend..

She came every other day for a few weeks, then did this in my wardrobe....


Although this is not my wardrobe, this is my craftroom where she moved them to when they were 2 weeks old..


This was my pick of the bunch and I called her " Wicket "..she was the runt of the litter but the most intelligent..

She vanished from my small yard one evening and was never seen again..I think she went through the hit and miss fence, then got confused and went through another which took her into another street and kept on going..in my mind I try to think she met the most wondferful people and lived happy ever after...




Casper found a home very quickly....


and Olivia was very close behind...

So the kids left home and Holly and me became great mates and I took her off to the vet to have her de sexed...all was well UNTIL....

Holly came into season again and the Toms came from all over the world [well, seemed that way..]

I rang the vet and told them what was happening and they said she may have been close or just started the season so it needed to finish.???!!

She acted quite unrespectable in the driveway and I told her so..

The Toms left after a week and few days after doing all the disgustung things they do, on my car, my porch, my gate and even her food bowl..

Then she got cat flu...


She was so ill and this is how she breathed...but she is a fighter and I got her all fixed up..

So life went on...

Holly was getting fatter and fatter as the weeks went on..she ate like a horse [no disrespect to horses it is just a saying].

She started getting in my wardrobe [she is fixed...right..]

She then got into my bed in the day time and nestled right under my pillows..cute huh!..

Sometimes she layed on top...[ look at that belly]




and she also woke up and gave me a look...


I got the message loud and clear and left the room...

So life still went on, and I went to work and I was soooo looking forward to these holidays I am on now...15 glorious days..

On the Thursday 4th Oct. I came home and found Holly in between my pillows with a tiny little cream/white kitten, which alas was dead, but perfect in appearance..

I talked to her and she was not distressed but I knew there were more comiong..there were...3 in all and all dead...then she took a turn for the worse..

I rang the vet and she was dubbed the " Miracle Cat"..as she had been speyed and this should not have happened..

Well, she has gone from bad to worse and has been in the vet hospital since with infections, fevers, abdominal infections, bowel infections and really very ill..

I miss her terribly and my holidays have found me a bit flat.

The vet is covering all expenses so that is a blessing for me..

Just wanted to share my story..off to have my mammogram now, that should be fun,I'll be even flatter won't I..lol..
Thanks for stopping by, and tomorrow I will have some projects to share..

Luv CHRISSYxx








19 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh Chrissy, what a shame. I do hope she bounces back xx

crafty-stamper said...

Aawww so sorry to hear that Chrissy after all she went through too such a shame -one of our cats lay on our bed during the day and gives just that look if you actually dare to walk in the room-you actually find yourself saying sorry and creeping out!!! Hope your mammogram went okay and painless
Carol x

Chris said...

Chrissy that's such a sad story, know how much you love that little cat, you looked after her and gave her so much love and care. My heart goes out to you,hoping for the best!
sending lots of love and hugs
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy, my heart goes out to you as I know after losing your big fur baby this one meant a lot. Your Miracle fur baby will always be a miracle because you cared for her with lots of love.

BTW Your leaves ARE fine...xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is soooooo sad. I am sorry for all that you and the critters have gone through. So do you still have Holly or did she pass with the infections when you say that she become ill? I know that you are such a caregiver and have had such a connection with her so I'm just sorry that you had to watch her suffer no matter what.

Jane said...

Wow! I hope she pulls through. She has a great mum in you.xxx

Jane said...

Wow! I hope she pulls through. She has a great mum in you.xxx

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy I am so sad reading this, awww bless her heart, how awful for you both, I do hope she gets through this for both your sakes, i mean she just wondered into your life and found the kindest of friends...keep us informed...xx

Jo said...

Oh Chrissy, my heart is breaking for you......hope all goes well.....sending you hugs x

*Vicki* said...

Oh Chrissy my heart feels for you sweetie! It's so hard to loose a fur friend that grows so close to you and can understand how you feel. What a kind heart you have and this precious kitty was very grateful for you I'm sure. Thank you for your sharing your story hun, it helps. BIGGEST HUGS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awwww what a sad story but the two cuties that went to good homes are happy and I hope Wicket is too. Let’s hope she pulls through bless he she is a fighter

pinky said...

Ach Chrissy, the poor wee thing! What a blessing she had finding you in the first place. I hope she pulls through again and you get her home soon. Nice of the vet to see to the bills for you too. Good deeds are always paid. Sending hugs.
Pinky

pam said...

Aww Chrissy, hope she pulls through, poor mite having to endure all that at such a young age..
She sounds like a fighter and I`ll be praying for her.
Hugs Pam x

Marie Bingaman said...

Aww, so sorry to hear about Miss Holly's sickness. I sure hope she pulls thru!!

Squirrel x said...

Oh my love, what a trauma for you both, my heart goes out to you. Poor little girl, she'll be in my prayers tonight xx

Carol S. said...

Oh poor Holly and poor you too. They are such a worry and hopefully she will be on the mend now. She is so adorable and a great companion. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxxxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh you have been through a lot. Your story made me smile and sad too...just like life is !

Take care my friend
Dr Sonia

Sarah said...

What a miracle cat indeed Chrissy. She is a little fighter for sure and she certainly picked you for a very good reason. I am pleased to hear (in your post today) that she is doing well. I am sure once home with you she will continue to improve xx

Pia S said...

Those fur balls, we get so attached to them, don’t we.... sorry for your loss.