Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2018

ADDICTED TO STAMPS DT..AND RIBBON..



Hello Everyone..

Back today with my design team project for ADDICTED TO STAMPS and a new challenge and new theme  " ANYTHING GOES - OPTION RIBBON "...




I stamped again, and this time using my new platform, and what a difference..even the leaves were on target..almost.


My Altenew inks help with layering the colours..


And I loved playing with my layering flowers AND matching dies.

I added some washi tape in gold and a lovely green voile ribbon..


Papers from my stash and I gold embossed the sentiment.

I'm really into this stamping lately and having a great time..

So thanks so much for stopping by, would be awesome to see you join in with our challenge and check out my teamies projects..HERE

I'll see you tomorrow..

Challenges to enter...

Craft-Dee Bowz  [anything goes include a handmade bow]



Luv CHRISSYxx

Edited..Oh, know my washi tape was peeling off...lol..





19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy! A very elegant design, love the whole look and the stamped flowers. Marlies x

Janette said...

Gorgeous acrd Chrissy I LOVE the flower image and that colour is so pretty, hope your enjoying your platform as well, I do not know how I would manage without mine now and I didn't think I needed one...who knew...haha...have a happy day ..xx

Chris said...

Beautiful...fantastic stamping Chrissy!
Chris
x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You stamped beautiful layered flowers Chrissy. I love this colour. You've made a beautiful card.
Greetings Miranda

Veerle said...

Super gorgeous DT card Chrissy. Love those big flowers.
Hugs Veerle x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and stamping Chrissy love the beautiful stamps and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Brenda said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous! I believe every cell in your body is full of creativity.

Sarah said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!! xx

pinky said...

Didn't notice the washi until you mentioned it lol. Your card is absolutely stunning Chrissy. The colours are so beautiful together. Great job!!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Chrissy I love, love, love those flowers the colour is fab, superb work
hugs
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Wonderful card Chrissy. Love the stamped flowers and the stunning design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love love love your fabulous card, Chrissy. The flowers are gorgeous! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Chrissy those stamped flowers do look gorgeous .

Cheers
Dr Sonia

*Vicki* said...

The stamped flowers look incredible Chrissy!! Love the colors and the stunning design too! HUGS

aussie aNNie said...

Managed to grab my daughter's PC to do a few comments whilst away....
Great card, gorgeous design and fabulous stamping/colours.xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your inking on this project is so gorgeous. These flowers are beautiful.

chrissy xx said...

Such a BEAutiful design Chrissy.
FABulous colours too.
Not seen this Crisp Dye Ink before?? Going to check it out.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

What a classy design. The flowers look fantastic on these colors, perfect layer stamping and the layout is beautiful as well.