Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

SYMPATHY CARDS..



Hello Everyone...

Away from Christmas for a moment and onto Sympathy cards...not that I'm needing any just wanted to get my stash of cards up as I have had a few requests lately and had to say, I only have two..not a good look so I made a few and have one to share today..


I had a spray session..


Made some backgrounds..



And made some cards...


I like this sentiment stamp...


And a side view..

Short and sweet today....I will have several others to share in the next couple of days..
But quite different to this..

Thanks so much for stopping by..see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx












11 comments:

Jane said...

😍😍😍

Janette said...

Wow Chrissy lovely, very arty, I love it.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful colours, lovely cards...always difficult to make sympathy cards, these are ideal.
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card Chrissy love the die-cut and fabulous sprayed backgrounds
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissy! I love those soft, colors - I feel like I'm in the Caribbean! hugs, de

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

pam said...

Gorgeous colours on this beautiful card Chrissy.
Pam x

*Vicki* said...

That card with the sprays turned out gorgeous! Love the mix of colors and how you've finished off the card! Very lovely and comforting card my friend! HUGS

Carol S. said...

A lovely peaceful card and love the design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Ffarty Arty work of art, LOVE this and the colours are brilliant...congrats on your success into being a great inspiration.xx

Janice said...

Gorgeous background, love the colours. A really pretty card.
Janice x