Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2018

BUNNIES IN A STOCKING..DT



Hello Everyone..

This is post number 2..you can have a wee scroll if you like for my other card..

Right now though it is CHRISTMASS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND  turn and I have the cutest image..LOTV Christmas Bunnies Stocking..


oh, lookit..so cute.



I so love these bunnies and they are all coloured up with my markers and pencils for shading..

The fur trim on top of the stocking is Flower soft and fun flock mixed..

Added die cut pine needle border die and pine cones and a few berries too for colour..



and tada..I added some sequins and never spilt one..[ not like last time]..

So there we go...thank you so much for stopping by..

Challenge to enter..


Cardz 4 Guys  [Christmas Critters]

Okay, on my bike and I'll see you tomorrow..[ rofl..me on a bike, I have enough trouble walking let alone riding a bike..]

Luv CHRISSYxx





11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is gorgeous. Love the image and the Flower Soft. The Evergreen dies are beautiful along the edges. Your cards are just amazing.

Lorraine said...

I love this Chrissy. A gorgeous image and so cute, and the design is fab.
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the cute bunnies, fab colouring and a wonderful design. The flower soft/ fun flock mix makes amazing fur!
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

EEEP!! Wow, you've colored up that image so beautifully Chrissy!! I adore that image and your details are amazing with the die cut borders, fluffy trim accents and ribbon and bells!! So lovely! HUGS

jimlynn said...

Darling image and such a pretty, pretty card. Love it!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Chrissy love the really cute image and fabulous colouring-love the pine leaf borders and berries too
Carol x

Carol S. said...

The beautifully coloured image Chrissy and love the background you have designed. Happy Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy I can see why you love those bunnies they are super cute peeking out of the stocking, I love your card design.
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

This is adorable! Fantastic coloring job and I love the added branches and pinecones, it’s a super design!

Jane Willis said...

Adorable image, gorgeous die cuts, beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz