Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

ENGAGEMENT CONGRATULATIONS..



Hello Everyone...

Onto the engagement card...


I didn't have a lot of direction for this one except they loved romance and glamour and the lass was blond..so I did my best...

The die cut couple have been paper pieced..and diamantes placed on her dress, hair and ears..they also come separately not as a couple and are very tall..this card is 6x6.



Gorgeous papers from my stash..I had a day when I just sat in front of the fan and browsed through all my papers and found some lovely ones I didn't even remember I had..


I quite like this one, it is soft and pretty..

So there we go...thanks for stopping by..I'm off to work shortly and another scorcher..

Luv CHRISSYxx








13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, beautiful card, I am loving these cards, this is very pretty..xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Beautiful Chrissy, fab die cuts and the soft pretty papers you've used are perfect!
Chris
x

pinky said...

You've definitely nailed romance and glamour Chrissy. I am sure they will love it as much as I do!!

Sarah said...

...and another stunner!! The soft colours are so pretty and I love that the dies fill the card. I love it when I unearth forgotten paper pads, it is just like Christmas all over again!! xx

Pia S said...

Romance and glamour, this card has both. Such a beautiful paper pieced dress, matching the background. Oh, you sure know how to make engagement and wedding cards, Chrissy.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love it.
Lorraine x

pam said...

Wow your on a roll with all your romantic cards Chrissy, this is beautiful.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love the die-cut couple and beautiful paper and paper pieced dress
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely love this gorgeous die cut couple! The elegance of the dress with the pattern papers makes this such a romantic and Vintage design! I love it!

Carol S. said...

You've done it again Chrissy!! It's stunning!! Beautiful papers and colours. Love your card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Oh, my goodness! This card is striking too! Your creativity is inspiring me! Great work, Chrissy!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning lovely paper piecing too, love this.xx