Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

WATER PAINTED FLOWERS..IN BLUE.



Hello Everyone...

Back again, and this time with pretty blue flowers..


I really like this one..same technique, let the water do it's thing..


They make fast and pretty get well cards..I added some Nuvo jewel drops..


And I've even got the warping under control..that can be a problem, but it is so much fun and so relaxing, the colours are endless..

Thanks so much for stopping by, today is the 22nd, I'm writing my posts down now so I know what I'm up to as I'm scheduling so many in advance and can edit if I have some gossip for you..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx


Challenges to enter..




14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy you rock these water designs!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, love the colour. I have a whiteboard in my craft room with dates and posts on so I know where I am.

Janette said...

Chrissy this is stunning, beautiful colour and such pretty flowers, must try this out...xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Love this technique Chrissy, so effective ! Your card is beautiful.
Chris
x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh dear, I'm a terrible blogger these days - belated happy New Year to you! So happy I caught this card though, it's an absolute stunner. You probably know I'm a big fan of watercolours and watercolour effects, so I love what you've done here, with the white image and that lovely soft colour spreading out in that magical watercolour way.
Alison x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, beautiful image and colours.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, so pretty
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

This is absolutely beautiful Chrissy brilliant watercolouring
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Chrissy this card is just stunning. Love the colours and design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

You are one fabulous water colourist Chrissy, just love this.xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card and will be well received to help bring a smile to someone's face!! Love the watercolor look on the flowers so much!! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

Pia S said...

Love this randomly colored style, it’s artsy and looks beautiful. And this kind of design works for a card for any occasion.

pinky said...

It's is so beautiful Chrissy!