Followers

Monday, January 7, 2019

WEDDINGS IN THE WINGS..



Hello Everyone..

Well, the New Year is off to a great start with Weddings, Weddings and more Weddings..

I've been so busy leading up to Christmas doing these Wedding cards and still plodding along..so lets get started with my first one..


This is the centre piece of the card..some silk flowers and loads of die cut leaves..white berries and WOC flowers too..


The card  was covered in tulle and pearls glued on, then the leaves in layers then the flowers.



The die cutting took the longest..


I also made a box,photographed it on a different day and no matter what I do, the colours look different, but trust me they are the same..but I did muck up the sentiment..the card and box are different coloured ink, but they never noticed a thing.

Right, I'm off to work shortly..Monday morning here and the mornings are a tad darker when I get up at 5.30 than they were last week, but the heat is the same..ack!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will see you tomorrow..welcome to my new follower Kath, thanks for joining me..

Luv CHRISSYxx






18 comments:

junemac2 said...

Anyone would be proud to have and give such an exquisite card. Lovely work
hugs June x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful set Chrissy, love the pretty bouquets and the gorgeous veil is a wonderful touch xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These are absolutely STUNNING and so very elegant looking Chrissy! I think that the die cutting was so worth the effort and time it took to achieve this look! So beautifully done my friend! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

Morning Chrissy it is still Sunday night 8pm here -Absolutely stunning wedding card and box love the gorgeous flowers and beautiful dies a definite keepsake
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Both the card and the box are absolutely stunning! Wow!!!! Beautiful and something the couple will always treasure.
Lynn

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Wow! What an awesome wedding card and box, Chrissy! All of the elements are striking and make an awesome masterpiece. Love both projects! Hugs!

Jane said...

BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL!!! 😍

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy,I love them..xx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful! A wedding keepsake to treasure, both card and box are gorgeous so beautifully designed and embellished.
xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW they turned out so elegant and beautiful Chrissy!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssss Chrissy
Gr Karin

pam said...

Absolutely beautiful creations Chrissy, they will treasure these make forever.
Die cutting takes forever lol.
Hugs Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning work and proudly presented...hugs.

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is so elegant and stunning. It is a true keepsake.

pinky said...

Oh my word this is stunning!!

XxJULESxX said...

Wow stunning!

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG Chrissy this is such a keepsake and so gorgeous. You have your summer where here we don't have weddings this time of year.

Pia S said...

This is beautifulu designed. I love the addition of the tuile. Lots of elements here that remind me of a what a bride would wear. White and pure.