Followers

Friday, February 15, 2019

SASAYAKI GLITTER - OLDIES BUT GOODIES



Hello
Everyone...

Time to share my Oldies But Goodies project for SASAYAKI GLITTER  and we are featuring Elly the Elephant..

I'ved used Elly many times in past projects and just love her..


She is so adorable and so easy to colour..
This time I'm using  ELLY THE ELEPHANT IN THE SKY


So cute and fun to make scenes with too..

I even added some sheep on them there hills..lol..



And also made it into a calendar..





Here's a close up of Elly....I have outlined around the clouds for depth..


And the balloons..oh oh..that does not look too good...

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by and remembering the Oldies but Goodies images..there are loads  of fun images in the store HERE

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx










10 comments:

Janette said...

Wow Chrissy you have made this look fabulous, I always love to see what you come up with, such fabulous designs, now I have that song swimming around my head, about 'when I see an elephant fly'...haha..

Dora said...

Awesome colouring. Beautiful image too

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable post...xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

I can see why you love Elly, so cute...your calendar is lovely Chrissy, love the little scene you've created around the image...and the sheep!
xx

pinky said...

Crikey woman, look at the detail on that!! It's AMAZING!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love cute Ellie and great scene love how you turned it into a calendar
Carol x

pam said...

Gorgeous work Chrissy.
Pam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so colourful, love the elly

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is absolutely PRECIOUS Chrissy!! I adore that elephant and your wonderful coloring on him!! That calendar idea is fabulous too!! Such a fun and cute design!! HUGS