Followers

Friday, April 26, 2019

MORE BUNNIES...


Hello Everyone..

It was my day off today and I had a lovely day...did a bit of cleaning,loads of washing as we have had rain all week, so good to get it out and dry today..and then I spent the rest of my time in my craft room..

I didn't make these today though, I made these for Easter, these are the other cards I knew were somewhere in my files and I found them mixed in with DT projects..


All dies cuts still and coloured the eggs..




This bunny is cute...I should have given his nose and cheeks some colour..
It is amazing how many things you see AFTER you have photographed, edited, watermarked..!!



Same bunny dies.. just kept them white..


Short and sweet today..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

See you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx



14 comments:

Janette said...

Adoreable cards againg Chrissy, I love seeing them and the Bunny die is so, so cute I just love it.
Glad you enjoyed your day, mine is more or less just getting started, we have had gorgeous weather all over Easter and then yesterday it took a turn and we had the lot, can't complain, just hope the sun comes out again for the workers over the weekend. Hope you have a good weekend.xx

Jo said...

Fabulous Easter cards Chrissy, love the scenes you created & those bunnies are just so sweet xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhhhh these are also cute and very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

chrissy xx said...

Super cute designs Chrissy. LOving the different colours of your clouds..
At least you found them before Christmas lol.
We had lovely weather over Easter, but, rain each day since! Good for the garden though so not complaining.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous selection Chrissy love all the cute dies and gingham clouds they really work
Carol x

pam said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy, love the beautiful scenes with these cute animals.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

Fab collection of cards Chrissy and all so cute. Wish we had some rain. I am having to water the garden with the hose. The rain always misses us in East Suffolk! Have a good weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

jimlynn said...

These are all just too cute. LOVE those gingham clouds on that one. Precious cards.
Lynn

Lisa Lynn said...

All those bunnies are just too adorable. You have some wonderful die cuts Chrissy.

Sarah said...

Love them Chrissy, nothing like a silky soft rabbit xx

pinky said...

They are just as cute as the first collection Chrissy. The brick embossing is so effective!!

Pia S said...

Another cute bunch. I especially like the last one, with the blue background, it stands in. Ice contrast to the white bunnies. Also I think it’s fun you used gingham patterns for the die cut clouds and sun.

Brenda said...

All beautiful, sweet little scenes, Chrissy. You have such a wonderful knack for using and creating with dies. <3<3<3

Meihsia Liu said...

Love love love these cute cards! Chrissy. The bunnies are so adorable! :)