Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2019

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND..DT



Hello everyone..

Welcome to a new challenge over at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND  and our theme for this month is Garland/Flowers/Leaves..[oh my!!..]

I love adding loads of stuff onto my cards especially for my elderly clients, they just love all the foo foo so this one being Christmas, it got the full treatment..



WE have die cut, leaves, flowers,swirls and snowflakes..we have felt flowers, silk flowers, berries and baubles..


We have bulk..


And probably a happy client at Christmas time..

I find these type of card so easy, just a hot glue gun and a heap of bits and pieces and just stick them all on..you will always end up with something..clean and simple!!..well I love them but have to think too much..lol..and they take me all day or even 2 days..

So please do come and join us at CCAYR  and check out my teamies work and enter your Christmas projects, just keep to the theme..

Thanks so much for stopping by, this is my second project for today..project number one is just a finger scroll below..

Luv CHRISSYxx

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssssssss Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

So so beautiful and festive, love it Chrissy.xx

Sarah said...

It's gorgeous and if I received a card like that I think I would be tempted to put it in a box frame and bring it out year after year xx

*Vicki* said...

Wowza Chrissy!! This card is sooooo beautiful!! Love the flowers with all of the die cut accents and stunning festive papers too!! HUGS

Pia S said...

You’ve went all in with this one. It’s absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn’t know where to begin making something like this...

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous, love it

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy love all the foo foo -my youngest grandaughter finds all sorts of excuses to use my glue gun lol
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

I agree that looks so elegant it's just so difficult to get into an envelope, lol.

Words and Pictures said...

Oh my, Christmas in June... how do you do it? Brilliantly, it seems... I adore this dimensional card with all its gorgeous garland gatherings. And if you can't go over the top for Christmas, when can you?
Alison x

dercy lyne said...

BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
Hi everyone I'm Darcy lyne and am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Nosa did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr..nosakhare who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
or Call or WhatsApp: +2349083639501
Contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex-spouse back.
(2)You want to be promoted in your office.
(3)You want women/men to run after you.
(4)If you want to have a child.
(5)You want to be protected spiritually.
(6)Help to bring people out of prison
(7)Lottery power ball
Whatsapp or call +2349083639501