Followers

Friday, June 21, 2019

GUEST DESIGNER..


Hello Everyone..

I am so proud to be here to share today my guest Designer project for SHEEPSKI DESIGNS

I won my GDT spot with my bumble bee card..


I was so chuffed..

So for our challenge at Sheepski Designs, we a doing...
" Black and White and one other colour" 

I was able to choose my image and I chose this beautiful Vase of flowers called..



I loved colouring this image so much, mainly because I thought I couldn't, but I did.


I coloured with Altenew markers, just two reds..


Sprayed lashings of  Imagine Sheer Glimmer Sparkle Spray..[  say that six times without spitting, it is not easy.]


The papers were digital that I printed out and I coloured the vase black..and white embossed the sentiment onto vellum..


Thank you so much to Andrea for having me as a guest, and thank you all so much for stopping by and making my head swell even more with all your lovely comments...much appreciated..



Luv CHRISSYxx









15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Christine Kiehl said...

Stunning card!

Chris said...

What a stunning card Chrissy! Love your striking design, fabulous colouring- the flowers look fantastic! Congrats on your well deserved Guest spot!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Chrissy love the beautifully coloured image and all the sparkle-the red certainly pops against the black and white.Congrats on your GDT and the Bee card was fabulous
Carol x

Pia S said...

Wow, this is eye catching with the stunning red flowers against the black and white. Simple, but with a fun layout twist. Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

What a striking card Chrissy. I love that sophisticated colour pallette xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this image and doing it with black really makes it pop, a stunning creation hugs Pops x

pam said...

Stunning card design Chrissy, beautiful image and colours.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

A most stunning card Chrissy and big congrats on your GD placement. Worth picking you as you make the most beautiful and coloured designs.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW, this is awesome with the bright color it really pops. Wonderful layers that gives it a lot of dimension. The sentiment on the velum is so elegant. You make such beautiful floral cards!!!

jimlynn said...

Congrats on the guest spot! LOVE your beautiful card!
Lynn

pinky said...

Congratulations on your well deserved win! Wow you really did colour that beautifully and now I'm repeating your tongue twister lol. Have a lovely weekend Chrissy x

Janette said...

WOWSER, this is so beautiful Chrissy, I love the colour combo its so gorgeous.xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Congrats on your designer spot, Chrissy. This is such a fantastic card! Love your great coloring! :)

Brenda said...

Love, love, love this. I seem to be drawn to red right now so this really appeals to me.