Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2019

LEFT OVERS..


Hello everyone...

I have another big card to share using left overs...


This was what I made on Thursday with my paints..cut loads of leaves and still had some left overs...


So I made tree trunks.....Using my painted Kraft card stock[ well, actually it was Manila office folder]

 I cut the strips into uneven strips and glued them on..then using a black marker and white paint pen just flicked lines from one side to the other for the illusion of a birch tree..


The trimmed up my beautiful freebie picture from Gecko Galz this was from last month I think..


And added it to my card..along with sentiment word dies...



More leaves [left overs] and berries in Autumn colours..and a birds egg..with a sprinkling of  moss and red glass leaves..



And there we have my big card...


Thank you so much for stopping by..I have had so much fun making this and the last card with all those beautiful Autumn colours...I think I might go make more..

See you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Crafting By Designs  [anything goes]

Crafty Gals Corner  [Fall colours]

Creative Moments  [anything goes option Fall colours]

Moo-Mania [Autumn Glory]






13 comments:

Janette said...

Chrissy its so lush and yummy I love the colours and your wonderful design, that image is perfect to finish the look, a stunning card.
Have a lovely day/evening.xx

Doreen said...

A Beautiful card Chrissy.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning Autumn card Chrissy -love the tree trunks -a brilliant idea-fabulous Autumn leaves and embellishments love the egg not been nest raiding have you lol-and gorgeous image ----stunning!!!
Carol x

Chris said...

Love what you made with your leftovers Chrissy, a truly beautiful autumn card.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Words and Pictures said...

That's absolutely fabulous, Chrissy - I love your tree trunks - what a great way to use those leftover paint layers - and the added pen work makes all the difference to give them a sense of dimension, as well as that lovely birch look. And the image of the birds is a beautiful one. Love how you've echoed those leaves in your embellishments. Utterly lovely autumnal card.
Alison x

pam said...

This is stunning Chrissy, fabulous details.
Pam x

*Vicki* said...

This is really STUNNING Chrissy!! I absolutely love your autumn leaves and how you've added the paint to the Autumn tree background!Everytihng is so beautifully done my friend! HUGS

jimlynn said...

So beautiful and perfect colors for this time of year. LOVE everything about this Chrissy!
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning once again, Chrissy you are so artistic and make the most of what you have with brilliant results.xx

pinky said...

Brilliant idea to get trunks from your papers! The card is absolutely beautiful. Loving those berries.

Judy V said...

Fabulous fall card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Rae Ann said...

Such a creative idea to make birch trees.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Fall Colors challenge.