Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2019

MAN IN THE RAIN..


Hello everyone..

Gosh, that first week of September has gone fast, hope I didn't miss anything..

I have been so busy at work and not enough play time for me, but have been trying out some stuff and made a journal page as well...making rain drops..


Now this a fun thing to do...you can make them as small or as big as you want..I went BIG.


Technique....one blog of glue, a toothpick and swipe up..so I used glue and Nuvo crystal glitter drops..



My man is the one I found on the net and just cut away his background and glued him on my page...


I left one side of him with the white edge for highlight and the other side I used a Faber Castel big brush marker for shading as I had sealed the page already..that way they work really well..


My usual go to sentiment when there is rain around...


And here is the whole page..a lot of fun.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you real soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..





20 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I so love this one Chrissy and the way you've done those rain drops are very cool!! Those big brush markers are awesome aren't they?! You've been doing such a lovely job with your pages! Thanks for the inspiration!! HUGS

Pia S said...

Leaving the white border on one side of the man was so clever, it has a great natural light effect. And your big raindrops look fantastic!

pam said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love the rain drops.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this technique and a fab result for the rain man... I have a couple of rain drop stamps and if you'd like one let me know and will post over to you...I will 'dig' them out and see....hugs.x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chrissy.xxx

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love the rain drops, look fabulous.xx

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

Looks great, love your background Chrissy.
Hugs Veerle xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page Chrissy and love the raindrops you made a great idea
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fab and very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and awesome art journal page, Chrissy. The raindrops you created are amazing and beautiful! :)

Carol S. said...

Love the background Chrissy and the man goes so well. Hope you have a quieter few days!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love your raindrops, your so talented! this page is gorgeous hugs Pops x

Wendy said...

Fabulous, love your rain drops.
Wendy xx

Words and Pictures said...

Love your gluey raindrops - a great technique - and the umbrella man you found is wonderful. The words are great too... and if you're in need of some rainy alternatives you might want to check out my blog after about 7pm UK time this evening!!
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

PS - I got my days wrong... it's this time next week you need to keep your eyes peeled!!
Ax

Brenda said...

Love this technique, Chrissy! Putting it in my little black book of ideas.

pinky said...

super cool page. Now I need to try the raindrops! You are an inspiration woman!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is awesome. Love the texture.

creationsnz said...

Thanks for sharing your technique Chrissy. What super effect and resulted in a great wet looking card - just like the weather here at the moment (HamiltonNZ). CarolG

Lys said...

Gorgeous rain drops! I love the bright blue background too. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge.