Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2019

BARRY AND HIS PUMPKIN FOR ADDICTED TO STAMPS..DT


Hello everyone...

It is time for another challenge over at ADDICTED TO STAMPS and this time our theme is...

             ADD A PUMPKIN....
Now not everyone has a pumpkin stamp, so as a team we had a debate and as long as there is stamping on your project you can add any type of Pumpkin..fair?

For my project  I used this adorable little friend of mine called Barry, from Stampfairy, who unfortunately is long gone, but I loved her images especially this little Bear..


Barry was coloured with Faber Castell pencils and highlighted with markers..


I die cut my pumpkins,leaves, wheelbarrow....


Rake, spade, garden fork, birds on a branch and coloured them all in with markers..


I added lots of shimmer spray...


A round card for me this time with lots of dimension..


And the inside has lots of stamped leaves and pine cones and a sentiment from the Tonic Studio Kit no.12.. oh, and the little squirrel, he was going to be on the outside but I couldn't fit him in..

So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by and my DARK side will be back in a couple of days...don't get scared now..

Luv CHRISSYxx



14 comments:

Janette said...

Oooooh Chrissy this is gorgeous, love the image the colouring, the die and the black makes it all pop, clever design for sure, love it.
Hope your enjoying your time at home.xx

Words and Pictures said...

I've just surprised myself with how pleased I was to see Barry again after what seems like a long time (I may just have missed out on posts where he's been around of course). Love the autumnal colours and it's always nice to watch someone else working hard!
Alison x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous circle card love the cute bear and great colouring,love the Autumn colours and great dies Chrissy
Carol x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. A nice shape, a cute stamp and I like all the garding tools you added. Marlies x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card

Chris said...

What a treat! A Chrissy special :)So good to see Barry again, adorable as ever! Fabulous scene with your die cuts, I love this!
xx

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a cute scene Chrissy! Love the round shape and the dimension you've achieved is awesome! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute and a very beautiful card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous autumnal card Chrissy. The bear is so sweet and I love the little wheelbarrow full of leaves.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the bear and a gorgeous, colourful scene, Chrissy. Hope you are enjoying your holiday break, Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Annette said...

It's so lovely to see Barry the Bear on your blog. Beautifully coloured as always. Lovely card Chrissy. xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the cute image.
Pam x

*Vicki* said...

Awe! This little guy has stole my heart! Would love for him to come to my house and do some raking!! LOL! Love the cirle shaped design and the lovely pumpkin and garden accents you've added!! HUGS

Sarah said...

AAAAAAH, the lovely Barry!! What a brilliant autumnal card, as always the details are wonderful. I must look out my StampFairy files xx