Followers

Monday, November 4, 2019

613 AVENUE CREATE DT..


Hello everyone....

Time for another challenge over at 613 AVENUE CREATE with the theme..

SCRAP YOUR STASH...

I had no idea and was hoping someone would ask, and they did, so I got it...

Anything you have laying around on your desk or something like die cuts in  a bowl you were saving for a rainy day,those tid bits in the back of a draw, just pile it on your card or project and you are good to go...


I have loads of bits and bobs in dishes and trays, just cannot throw them away...


This was a good way of using them up and use a lot of it I did..

This is a really thick card with loads of layers..


Built my bee die cut and all the leaves were alcohol ink and die cut out left overs..


So were the butterflies...


There's the dimension..all the circles were cut a long time ago and I got a bit carried away and they have stored for months.....[and months]



So there you go..scrap your Stash and come on over to 613 AVENUE CREATE

Thanks so much for stopping by..see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx






17 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

TBH I was waiting for someone to ask too lol-Love your collaged card with all the left over die-cuts I have a little box full too!!!LOve the Bee
Carol x

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, love the colours.
Pam x

Jean said...

Chrissy I love all the layers. the bee is sweet !such a beautiful card xx Kraftyjean

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love all the layers and pretty die cuts
Lorraine x

~ginny said...

Hey Chrissy! I had no idea there were so many of us who had this hoarding gene for "bits and bobs." Is that an English phrase? - so descriptive! Mine started out in an Altoid tin, then a quart-size plastic bag & finally a plastic box. I tried organizing them by subject matter - but I think the best is by color. Congrats on your ability to combine yours in a beautiful design!
~ginny,
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW that was a great use of your "extras" and it turned out so beautifully. Love the color.

Janette said...

It looks fabulous Chrissy and what a good idea.xx

Chris said...

You've made a gorgeous card from all those 'left over bits and bobs' Chrissy, lovely layering ,beautiful colours and loads of dimension. I really should try this as I can't bear to throw things away either...could probably make about a dozen with the hoard I have!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy
I have that also bits and pieces

Gr Karin

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful use of all your bits, I often have bits left I shall save them from now on, hugs Pops x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is gorgeous Chrissy! I would've thought you had this all planned out and not something from your stash! It looks gorgeous and what a fabulous idea which is something I really need to do more of!! :) HUGS

Brenda said...

Love this, I'm not sure my bits and bobs would morph into something this lovely!

Sarah said...

I absolutely love this bits and pieces card Chrissy, they layers and textures are fantastic xx

pinky said...

Great job Chrissy. It's a beautifully finished piece!!

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful project and gorgeous stamping colours. Brilliant way to use those precious bits n pieces.... xx

Sheila H said...

Hi, teamie! All your bits and bobs came together beautifully. Job well done!

Jackie C said...

Fab way of using your scraps Chrissy! I may copy! Jackie 613 teamie xxxx