Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

TRADITIONAL GREEN TREES..SORT OF..


Hello Everyone...

Had a good day today, finished work early which always makes me smile, but, didn't get to craft as I had loads of  water marking to do, editing and stuff like that but at least it is now done..

While I was doing all that I found this project which I thought I would share..


An inky background  of course..sorry they are so much fun especially when you die cut them out..

You get green and gold trees..





Add a reindeer sentiment and some snow mounds and you have three finished cards within an hour..

and LOOK!!....

Onions...BUT!... the net bag is brown not green or red..
BROWN for fishing nets on nautical cards and projects..
AWE..some..

[Simmer down ].........anyway, exciting for me as you probably guessed.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm off for a nana nap..

Luv CHRISSYxx







12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, your cards are gorgeous. Love how you recycle or upcycle.

Janette said...

Fabulous cards Chrissy and I love the recycling its a must...xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Chrissy and great idea about the net
Gr Karin

jimlynn said...

I've even bought onions before just for that netting! LOL!!!!
Love your card and all that green. So pretty
Lynn

Chris said...

Your cards are gorgeous in green Chrissy, love those die cut trees.
Funny, the things that can make a crafter's day... :D i'm sure we'll all be admiring your fabulous recycled fishing nets before too long!
xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Chrissy, what amazing trees. Looking forward to seeing the upcycled string vest...I mean bag!! xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love your deer cards the trees look amazing, I have never seen a brown net how cool that you can recycle it, hugs Pops x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards and backgrounds Chrissy -and three cards in an hour-you challenging Holly lol-now I know why you posted the onions on FB lol great for recycling-I had a nana nap earlier
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely sweet cards, your colours are just gorgeous.xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Great cards Love the trees .Clever re purpose hint .I thank you for reminding me of this tip .
hugs Shirley-Anne

pinky said...

Your backgrounds are always gorgeous and even more so when you die cut them! Can't wait to see that netting popping up soon!!

*Vicki* said...

You've done a gorgeous job with the trees and I love the way you've made your design in the green color too! The little deer and snow really add a beautiful festive feel to your cards! HUGS P.S. Yes netting is always nice to have around a crafty stash!! :)