Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

GNOMES..


Hello Everyone...

Today here in NZ it is Saturday morning while I'm typing this post and will pop it in schedule as I'm going out and taking some elderly folk for some last minute Christmas shopping, or for a couple it is just the beginning, what have I let myself in for..

But for me, I'm done and dusted, been doing some gardening and a tidy up after my house painting experience [not me, the landlord did it]..same colour just fresh and nice and not too much damage this time.

Going to share these adorable gnomes that are FREE along with so many cute images at..
Skogstokiga Digital stamps 

These are my gnomes...


All coloured in with my markers and pencils and ready for fussy cutting..


Did a lot of die cutting and card prep..


Never too many snowflakes....


All the backgrounds were navy card stock and splattered with white ink and snow mounds added..so quick and simple to do for mass production..


Snowflakes glued down and already for the gnomes..




Stamp the sentiment and we are done..




Love my Gnomes..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with part two from..

See you, 

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenge to enter...

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge  [Hand coloured anything goes]

Cut it Up [Anything goes Christmas]

Winter Wonderland [Anything goes Christmas]

Cute Card Thursday  [Anything Goes]

16 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow Chrissy you have done a fab job with those cute little guys, they always make me smile, so does going to this wonderful blog, she does some amazing images doesn't she..
Enjoy your trip out, your going to be worn out tonight girl...haha...xx

Tracey T said...

The gnomes are fab and the night sky is amazing! Have a fabulous Christmas xx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Those gnomes are fantastic! I love their bold coloring and the snowy environment you created for them.

Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What sweeties these are Chrissy.
I LOve each and every one of them...I even went to visit the site before I left a comment. Boy! There's so much to choose from so I thank you for that..
Enjoy your shopping trip and have a lovely Christmas.
Will catch up with you next year.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards and backgrounds Chrissylove the cute gnomes and great cards for batch making -brilliant
Carol x

Chris said...

A fabulous batch of cards Chrissy featuring these wonderful little gnomes, love your colouring and the snowy background.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 20200.
xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your gnomes are just adorable. Those cards are wonderful with those winter scenes. You are just amazing at them. You are such a sweet person for taking others shopping.

ScrappyHorses said...

So much festive fun here!! What a great way to spread holiday cheer with those adorable little gnomes! Also, a wonderful tutorial; inspires me to try some cards like this! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

pinky said...

These are just brilliant! I have been over and checked out her site. Wow such gorgeous images!! Happy shopping!!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love your gnomies! They are so cute! This was a great tutorial on production line card making and this card was so well-designed. I also think you should get the Fussy-Cutting Award for this great project! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge Blog!
Rachelle - DT@CIU!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Wow, these are amazing!! xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh Chrissy, your little gnomes are so adorable!! I love the wonderful coloring you've done on them as well as your gorgeous snowflake background too!! Nicely done! HUGS

Jackie C said...

Love them all! Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your gnomes, great cards! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT!

Margo said...

These are so great ! Love the colourful gnomes and the beautiful backgrounds !
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry ! Hope to see you again soon !
Greetz
Margo DT