Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2020

ART DECO WEEKEND..


Hello Everyone..

It is Art Deco weekend in my City, Napier, this weekend, folk from all over come and party up, long lunches, plane rides, the tour ships come through especially for this weekend..people and dogs, vintage cars and all sorts of stuff even soap box races..

I usually have cards to make for the weekend, and I have, but they were made prior and packed up and gone and guess what ninny did not photograph them..

A least today I can share this one, it was an order for a client and just happened to be art deco..vintage..


Oh, I must say, I was happy with this one..all dies.


The balloon was layered with the gold...


The couple only had their skin coloured...


The car was coloured with markers then the gold layered on..

The papers are foiled papers, I didn't do it, they came like that..and I love that big frame die cut in navy card stock..

Just added a few sequins and gold sentiment die, I was happy, the client was happy, and tomorrow is my day off and I will be even happier..

Thanks so much for stopping by..see you soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

A few photos of my beautiful city..Napier New Zealand..


The beach pretty close to the city...but you cannot swim here, it is too dangerous, rips and dips but we have another beach around the corner and that is safe..


At night looking down and across..


Our marine parade..








15 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, made with amazing dies! I'm amazed at your attention to detail. Love the pics of your home. NZ is actually one of the few places I have a hankering to visit.

Janette said...

Chrissy this is so elegant, a time lost to us and so beautiful. Your town looks amazing, and what a lovely tradition to have bet its so much fun.
Have a wonderful time.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy and fantastic photo's
gr karin

Sarah said...

That sounds like quite an event Chrissy and boy, Napier looks like a fantastic place to be, I am very envious!! What a lovely card this is, such detail xx

jimlynn said...

Beautiful photos! WOW!!!!

Also a beautiful card - wow! Love all the dies you used and it's a sensational card.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy! So many wonderful details and layers to it! I think the colors are worked in perfectly! What a gorgeous photo of your city!! I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy and love all the beautiful dies-and your pics of your beautiful city
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. Love the scene you've created with all those fab dies.
Your photos look fabulous, it looks like an amazing place to live.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card Chrissy and the detail is amazing. Love the photos of your city and the night time one was awesome. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Those dies are incredible and those cards are awesome. Love the classy vintage look. Great pictures of your gorgeous city....can't wait to see it when I come to visit, lol.

aussie aNNie said...

Napier, lovely place and we will meet one day....we still plan a journey to that island. Gorgeous stunning and classy card.xx

Chris said...

Ooh, I love a bit of Art Deco style Chrissy...so elegant and beautiful, as is your gorgeous card! I bet the weekend event is amazing, would love to be able to visit it but it's a tad far away!
Your city looks wonderful, would like to visit that too...maybe one day!
Enjoy your day off!
xx

pam said...

Love your beautiful card Chrissy, fabulous layout.
Oh what lovely photos you have shared.
Pam x

اوائل الرياض said...




شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تركيب طارد الحمام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كرفانات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض



pinky said...

Wow you do live in one gorgeous place Chrissy!! I love your beautifully elegant card. You always dress your cards so beautifully.