Followers

Monday, March 16, 2020

JUST BUZZING BY..



Hello Everyone..

Hope your'e all feeling okay and doing your thing to stay safe..I ran out of lollies last night and it really stressed me out, have stocked up today, I'm into wine gums and aeroplanes at the moment..nice jelly type sweets...mmm...

Okay, I have a card to share using bumble bee dies and an old, very old, piece of cardboard..it was a box and I ripped  outer paper off and this honey comb card was underneath, well, that mean't bees to me..


So...
I cut out my bees in yellow and black..


And added them to the honeycomb card stock..


Along with flowers and leaes...


And layered onto one of my Gel plate panels..


No designer papers just black and yellow card stock..


Even had buzzy bees left over...


This is real close up to see the tiny micro gold beads sprinkled through the comb..


The inside, plain with just a bee...


then at the final moment I added a Hello die cut...




And that was it..loved playing with this card, have a lady in my mind to send it too as she loves Bees and her nickname is 'B'..

So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by..

See you tomorrow..

7 more sleeps..

Challenges to enter...

Catch the Bug  [Things with wings]

Creative Fingers Challenge  [anything goes]

Cardz 4 Gals  [ Spring Flowers]
















17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great bees, love them Chrissy, bring on a bit of spring even though we have to wait a while for that. Great card and enjoy your lollies.xx

Janette said...

Absolutely wonderful Chrissy, I just love it and the card was a real 'find' although I wouldn't have thought of using it for that, in my defense I have ripped out the inner card from soap powder boxes, its tough stuff and smells great.
Hope you get your lolly stash stocked back up, have a great day..xx

Chris said...

Wow! That's stunning Chrissy, clever upcycling and the result is amazing!Love the little bees too!

Enjoy your sweeties!
xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is brilliant I wish I had half your imagination, love the honeycomb idea, hugs Pops x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous 3-D layered card Chrissy and love all the little Bees
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Stunning card Chrissy!!! That bee die makes them look so real. Fantastic!
Sorry I haven't been around lately - A little under the weather.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Wow Chrissy, your card is just stunning with all of the layers and pretty details! Really love how you've made your honey comb for the bees!! Brilliantly done and enjoy your lollies my friend! HUGS

Carol S. said...

Bee-utiful card Chrissy!! The detail is brilliant and fabulous design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and awesome creation, Chrissy. Love the cute bees and the beautiful honeycomb embellishment. Brilliant design! :)

Brenda said...

Oh, my goodness, you are brilliant, Chrissy! Love this to bits and yes, definitely honeycomb!

Sarah said...

How wonderful is this?!! What a great way to use that packaging to make a honeycomb for the buzzy bees. I thought you must be down to your last working week!! xx

chrissy xx said...

You never disappoint will your re-cycling Chrissy. Don't know how your do it!
FABulous design and FABulous colours.
Wow! your countdown seems to have pick up speed.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Oh wow, another piece that should be displayed! You put so much love and detail into your cards Chrissy they are bound to be treasured!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy, this is a delight! I love your vibrant bees! They are so realistic and just look like they could fly off the computer - perfectly done!

Pia S said...

The cardboard detail is genius. This one of my favorite bee designs, ever! So glad to see it in our challenge at Catch the Bug too.

Margreet said...

Wow, Chrissy, this is a stunning creation with those lovely bees.
Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug with the Things with Wings challenge.
xxx Margreet DT