Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY..


Hello Everyone..

Phew...it was a hot Autumn day today at least 24oC..probably not, but it felt like it..

So what am I sharing today...

I won a candy from Karin a few weeks ago, you got to choose the prize that if you won, what you like....well, I think at this stage you know I'm a die freak, so I chose a die...and I WON!!
So here is the card I made using this BIG Happy Birthday die set..and I love it..


Is that not neat..it will be great to fill up a male card too..

I found this old paper pad in one on my drawers, you know one of those drawers you are going to tidy up next week!!..

And I mst say, I have grown into these papers so much, I'm so happy right now..
Lost N Found, one of the first paper pads I bought I think, and never really used it.


I die cut the flower and added pearls in the centre and around the card too, lots of leaves, and een that yellow card was scrap card from one hundred years ago..well nearly.

Anyway, totally love my prize thanks Karin and love the papers I found..

Happy days..

Thanks so much for stopping by, I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


 











10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful and I get an idea to use my die different thanjs for that .

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Hi chrissy, what a lovely design you have made here, absolutely love this.x

Janette said...

Beautiful die to add to a gorgeous card Chrissy, I am loving word dies right now, just love the ease of use I think, and they look pretty good too. Enjoy your winnings..xx

Chris said...

You've made great use of your lovely prize Chrissy, and your 'rediscovered' papers are gorgeous! Love those stunning flowers too!
Have a good weekend.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on winning the great dies love the font too.Beautiful flowers and papers -yes I have a couple of the drawers too with some K&Co papers I bought from Dawn Bibby at QVC many years ago!
Carol x

Marlies said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy made with a lovely flower die. Stay safe. Marlies

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely light springtime cards (impressive given you're in a steamy autumn at the moment!) - what a great way to make use of your lucky prize win right away. They're so pretty.
Alison x

pinky said...

Hard to beat a daisy Chrissy. Loving your fresh and gorgeous cards.

Pia S said...

Great die! I love the layout with the flower being placed on a striped panel. Stylish!

Brenda said...

Congrats on the win, you've certainly made it look good with this very pretty card. Isn't it fun finding forgotten treasures? Make me feel better about the fact I save so many goodies.