Followers

Friday, May 29, 2020

BLUE SHAKER..


Hello everyone..

I'm using the new blogger today, so far so good , BUT, still no spell check, how annoying, now I have to read at least twice to check it myself..

So onto todays card, and this time I made a blue shaker..

Okay, where has My Pictures folder gone..insert image...click..two options, photos??? and albums???....no blue shaker in either of those..

Okay, go to upload from my computor, then browse and your folders come up, select what you want, and then they disappear..oh, there they are, on my blog, well, that was an exercise and with time perhaps get faster and easier..




We will start with this close up as I have not figured out how to change my pictures around yet..so isn't it pretty..





I love this die, it cuts out clean, then I added accetate behind the negative in the centre of the card and placed the cut out bit back in the negative..


I cut out a thanks die sentiment...


And added sequins in gold....


And here is another photo..

So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by..I have been busy in the kitchen this mornig doing all sorts of dishes foryonight as it is my Sons Birthday and we all having dinner together..roast pork..crackling..apple sauce... roast veges...kumera croquettes...greens and gravy..yum..

Luv CHRISSYxx

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

A very pretty shaker card Chrissy, a gorgeous flower and I love the colours
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy and I love the colour combo.
Good luck with blogger, I was using it but everytime I tried to do a new post I was all over the place for some reason so went back to old blogger but we will see, I don't like things to get the better of me...haha...have a lovely day and happy birthday to your son, that pork sounds delish.xx

Chris said...

That's beautiful Chrissy, a simple but stunning shaker card.
Enjoy your family meal, it's lovely that you're allowed to do that again, we're still waiting here!
Tried the new blogger but couldn't get it to do what I wanted! Will have to keep on trying!
xxx

Lia said...

Gorgeous shakercard! I like how you made a focal point of the flower
Lia xx

*Vicki* said...

Your shaker card is really beautiful Chrissy! Love the elegant die along with your colors and touch of gold! Beautifully done! I have a Wordpress platform and they've changed up the post write-ups as well. Keeps us on our toes, right?! Glad you had a nice celebration for your son!! Sounds fantastic! Have a lovely weekend! :)

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous shaker card Chrissy love the beautiful die and blue background.Happy birthday to your son and enjoy your meal together
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Very pretty shaker card Chrissy! Love the clean and simple look of it too.
I just started trying out the new Blogger too. It's a learning curve for sure. I guess we'll get used to it though.
Lynn

Words and Pictures said...

Oh boy... so the new Blogger is causing headaches, is it? Why do they have to "improve" things?! Glad you managed to get the photos loaded in the end as this card is fabulous. Love those golden accents and the deep blue of the shaker flower. Oh, and dinner sounds delicious!
Alison x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Great designed shaker card and fabulous colours, love the way you used the negative of the die too, really nice.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is stunning. You are really using that navy paper so well. You are going to have to go shopping again, lol.

pinky said...

I have avoided the next blogger thus far Chrissy and you are not enticing me to try it lol. Beautiful card today. I do love a shaker and this one is so elegant!!

pinky said...

Forgot to say Happy Birthday to your Son. Hope you all enjoyed the delicious food together!!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so elegant and pretty, hugs Pops x