Followers

Friday, May 1, 2020

PASTEL COLOURS FOR CCAYR...DT


Hello everyone..

The first of May, where has that time gone..

For our new challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year Round  we have a theme of Pastel Colours..

For my project I went with a pre coloured image which I have a heap of from..Nicecrane Designs..Little Magic Girls 2..I won these such a long time ago, printed them out and stored them..Nicecrane has not posted since June 2015 so I guess they are shut now..




Sweet little girl and her little friend..


A very simple card, just added pink berries and die cut pine branches and nestled this sweetie on a doily, I found them in my stash and going to use them all up..


A shady side view, face it the other way too much light and you cannot see anything, I could move where I photograph but to be honest, I was too lazy..

Thanks so much for stopping by and do try and get some Christmas stuff made, you will thank me in November/ December

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, absolutely stunning, so pretty, love the image love the garland across its gorgeous.xx

pinky said...

Very sweet little card Chrissy. I wish I could face making Christmas cards lol, maybe July.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy congrats on winning the cute image and love the pine branches-do you think we will have used all our stash by the end of lockdown? lol-now did I actually ask that what a ridiculous thing to say!!
Carol x

Chris said...

Sweet and pretty Christmas card Chrissy, cute image and beautifully designed as ever!
xx

Sarah said...

What a super cute image Chrissy, and lovely design xx

jimlynn said...

So beautiful! Whoever receives this for the holidays this year will treasure it.
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Sweety here Chrissy, love the gorgeous Christmas goodies added too.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is gorgeous. That image is so adorable and looks wonderful with the pink berries and doily.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, the image is adorable and I love the design
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, such a adorable image.
Wendy x

Words and Pictures said...

Such a charming image, looking right at home in its doily frame, and I love the fir frond decoration you've added. Yes, Nicecrane seems to be long gone, sadly. Shame - he had some really interesting images.
Alison x