Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TWO..


Hello everyone,

[ Edited..Covid just climbed to 17 cases..]

Well, after being so laid back, content and happy for so many days and weeks, New Zealand has 4 more cases of covid 19, and these people have no recollection of where they have been ,who they have been with, so they could have taken this virus anywhere in the country, as we were free to travel through New Zealand,  6 in one family 4 have, 2 didn't..may not be life threatening to them, but how far has it been spread..so now I am back on level 2, so if I have not urgent visits any where I stay at home, for me, no big deal, I have enough stuff in this room and in my freezer to last a life time..but my heart goes out to those who struggled so much last time and now it starts all over again for them..and my thoughts and prayers go to all who are struggling, but we must think about the future, be strong and hope it will all end soon..

Okay, back to business..and another Anniversary card..


Very much the same as the other one..I keep all these dies in a tray when I'm making these sort of card so I just keep cutting and layering then all up..


I love my flowers and cannot wait till I can get more, my parcel of flowers is missing that I ordered in May, so I'm trying to be patient, it was a lot of money to spend on flowers..


And here is another one, thought I would add a few extra cards in this post as I made several in one day..


These pretty flowers are lighter in colour, same leaves, which is long die of leaves and I snip them off individually..

So there go, that will do for today and I will see you in a couple..

Thanks so much for stopping by..take care everyone..

Luv CHRISSYxx





17 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, your card is stunning, just beautiful.
I feel for NZ, when it came on the news it was awful to hear, you have done so well at sorting this wicked virus and some idiots kick start the spread again. Its bad, take care and once again, stay safe.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous and elegant card Chrissy

gr karin

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are so pretty I do love a card with a flower one, its very sad that it is still going on, looks like its going to be here for a long time yet, I am still a bit fearful when the family go out, luckily I am used to staying in all the time now, but I do remember how I first felt all the years ago my my brain wouldn't let me leave the house, I talk to them about it so they don't feel that way, hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and adorable papers. Lovely flowers too used here. xx

Chris said...

Stunning anniversary cards Chrissie, beautiful combination of flowers and die cuts. So sorry that the virus is rearing its ugly head once again in NZ- just stay safe.
xx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

It is so frightening isnt it. I wish I could just lock up my little family in a bubble but we are both keyworkers so have no chance.
It is a gorgeous card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. Love it so much. Stay safe.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Gorgeous and elegant, Chrissy.
I don't mind staying in the house either.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy love all the beautiful flowers and dies-hope your missing parcel shows up-talking of putting us back into lockdown again !!!
Carol x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Chrissy.....It is not very nice anywhere at the moment, who would have thought this time last year we would be in this predicament.xxx

sallysbitz2 said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love the delicate colours and fab layouts x

Why don't you have a go at making your own flowers? You can use papers and are very therapeutic and satisfying to make. Will save you a fortune too x

This covid lark is very worrying all over the world. I do hope it settles down soon!
Stay safe x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful cards. I love using flowers from Wild Orchid but I also love diecuttung them. Sorry to hear on the news cases are rising in NZ. Worrying times.

Sarah said...

Your news has reached our shores Chrissy, just when it seemed that we were taking some control of this nasty virus. Daily cases are rising over here too, but as long as we have crafty stash there is always a reason to stay at home!! Love these two pretties xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow this design is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy! I so love the beautiful soft colors and the flowers are amazing! This is such a beautiful design and it will be loved I'm sure! Sorry to hear that NZ just had a lock down...sending you hugs friend!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the colour scheme and pretty flowers.
Stay safe
Lorraine x

Words and Pictures said...

Really pretty card for a special occasion.

I hear you on the Covid front - and coming from a country where the government has got everything wrong (much of it, it seems, deliberately) rather than pretty much everything right as yours has, it's even more frightening.
Alison x

pinky said...

Scary times again Chrissy. We have jumped up over here to above what we were during the first lock down yet they are still encouraging us to eat out, get hairs cut, beauty parlours etc! Seriously stupid in my opinion so I am staying put except for necessary or maybe a trip to a very quiet seaside! I love your gorgeous card. So beautifully embellished! Stay safe xx