Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A CHRISTMAS TAG..

 

Hello everyone,

Sharing a Christmas tag today..all festive in red gold and green and threw in a bit of black for the silhouette..


So I started of with loads of water on my tag and sprinkled a tiny amount of Nuvo Shimmer powders, 4 colours..


As they dried they went a bit murky..


Spritzed with water again and added..


Yellow gold..then left it alone..


I made a decoration for the top with all sorts that I keep in a small container [or 5]


Added my Silhouette of carol singers and a simple Merry Christmas stamped..




Red berries..[ pearls and gems..]


And sprayed it within an inch of it's life with Imagine Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray..


And done..

Did you know when you are die cutting, if you are having trouble, metal shim or not, if you turn the paper or card around it cuts out better..my little tip of the day..

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge  [anything Christmas goes]

TTCRD challenge  [anything goes]







19 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful tag,love the colours.xxx

Janette said...

I love how this turned out Chrissy, the images look so pretty along with all the bits from your box which I am certain all crafters have in abundance, haha.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chrissy this is awesome, wow, the detail is spectacular I love the flower arrangement and the silhouette figures, totally divine.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful artistic and colourful tag, such a pretty colour. xx

Kath said...

A beautiful tag Chrissy. Your tags are real works of art - beautiful!
Kath x

Chris said...

Your tag is gorgeous Chrissy, love the rich colours ,fabulous embellishments and the lovely silhouette stamp. Definitely going to make some tags next!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag Chrissy you make brilliant backgrounds -love all the embellishments and silhouette stamps
Carol x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous nostalgic tag and I can hear the carol singers. Lovely flower arrangement on top.
Thanks for the tip of the day.
xxx Margreet

Lisa Lynn said...

This tag is awesome. Just love seeing how you did it. You put SO MUCH into your creations. I got your beautiful card yesterday - thank you. Which is funny because I had your card addressed....I just hope you get in time before the holiday.

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous tag, perfect for any gift. Love the colours and the pretty floral arrangement.
Lorraine x

MiamiKel said...

Wow, Chrissy - this is beautiful! So much color and dimension! You worked hard on it and it shows - your tags have all been so beautiful! Hugs! xx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Beautiful. I love how you make your backgrounds.
Claire

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous tag you have made Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

Wow it came out beautiful. The silhouette figures look perfect against a candlelit background! The embellishments are lavish! Love this!!

Sarah said...

Stunning!! xx

Pia S said...

Oh my, this is a case of the tag possibly outshining the gift that it’s attached to. I’m getting a Dickens Christmas vibe here. So lovely.

Nancy said...

I love this one, Chrissy! It's a fabulous background, beautiful imbellishments, and that silhouette is so sweet! :o)

*Vicki* said...

Your tag is absolutely stunning Chrissy! The silhouette carolers is perfect and your way with your floral accent arrangements always blows me away! Beautifully done my friend!

Brenda said...

Chrissy, you make me smile! Love your posts a well as this beautiful tag. This is a real treasure!