Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2020

ANOTHER MESSAGE..BE KIND.

 Hello everyone,

Sharing another slimline card using a Vera Lane Studios image..


These little cuties are called..Bow Bee's


and I coloured them up with my Reno Art markers....fussy cut them out and popped them on my new slimline die from Pink Fresh Studios..


I used Bee Kind sentiment from another set and can't remember where..and I was doing so well...lol..


Also been colouring and fussy cutting flowers to do something with...


Doing well with my trees..this is some of them,I cut them free hand onto water colour paper and love how they turned out.. I have done loads and not sure where I'm going with them yet, but handy to have in my dishes..gives me inspiration..

So there we go, thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






16 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the slimline card design. I have just ordered some pink fresh dies I can not wait for them to arrive. A fabulous scene with the branch and the bee hive. The vera lane images are fab I love them eyes
Claire

Margreet said...

Love your Bow Bees and you made a great slimline card with them.
That's a lot of trees....
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautyiful chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Love the card Chrissy, its so bright and 'happy' and the sentiment is worth saying for sure. Your so busy all the time, the trees look fabulous and I can't wait to see what you come up with next, how on earth do you stay sane cutting all those flowers out, I think I'm a hero if i cut a couple of things out...haha..xx

crafty-stamper said...

Another brilliant slimline card Chrissy I really love the Bow Bees and great background die
Carol x

Doreen said...

You have certainly been busy...Your card is gorgeous.xxx

Chris said...

Another adorable card Chrissy, I do love these cute images and the bright, bold design.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy this is fabulous love the design and images those eyes certainly pop, lol
hugs
lorraine x

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and fabulous card! Chrissy. The Bow Bees are super adorable! :D

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Chrissy, love the slimline design.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning post, superbly created and love your colours, images and oh, love the whole lot. x

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful Chrissy! I love your Chritmas trees and the vibrant green and your BEEautiful card! Such a happy cheerful message - well done!

*Vicki* said...

That striped background for the slimline with your theme is just perfect for this sweet design! BEE-utifully done my dear! You're always busy crafting away my friend! So it's fun to see you enjoying it all! HUGS

Pia S said...

Such cute big eyed girls! The striped background looks great, very decorative slimline design.

Brenda said...

Love, love, love!

pinky said...

Seriously woman you are a crafting machine! I love this quirky card!!