Followers

Monday, December 14, 2020

CHRISTMAS TAG...

 Hello everyone,

I have several more cards to share and tags as well so I am on her now  scheduling  to get these done, if I don't, I procrastinate, and sit around thinking I should have done, so I'm watching Scandal on SoHo, or listening to it and getting posts up..

A Christmas tag today..




Tag sprayed and die cuts cut and inking done, and then something went strange..the colours took on their own colour when I added the embellishments and moon etc, I promise I never changed the tag, this is just what happened..


So Santa was flying across the front of the moon under the heavy but very pretty embellishments..


And two little deer were gazing up into the sky and saw him..


It was when editing I noticed the tags had changed colour..weird eh!


Anyway there it is in all it's glory..snow mounds and wooden stars added...




I die cut the images in white and black and added white behind the black to look like a glowing type shadow..

So there go, only about 10 more to go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday  [Christmas or anything goes]







13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous tag Chrissy love this one
Gr Karin

Janette said...

This is another beauty Chrissy, I know what you mean about everything, I am at the stage now where I have things to do but then I space out with one thing and another, its crazy stuff but I am sure we will all get 'there':)..enjoy.xx

Margreet said...

Wow, gorgeous tag, Chrissy. Just heard that we will have a total lockdown from tomorrow till 19 January.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy, Fabulous little scene with your sweet little deer, Gorgeous embellishments and I love your magical colour changing background.
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow beautiful work

Carol S. said...

You make up such amazing scenes Chrissy. This is not just a tag, it's a piece of art and a gift in itself. It's stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Chrissy, you make the most magical scenes! I love your amazing background and the pretty details with the floral spray and silhouette images! Swoon!

Sandra Wright. said...

Your Tag are a delight Chrissy, perfect for our challenge at Tag Tuesday.
Thank you so much for playing along...x

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Just stunning. It looks so magical
Claire

aussie aNNie said...

A most fabulously created tag, lovely colours and sweet image. xx

pinky said...

I can only imagine how beautiful this tag looks in real life Chrissy, so so gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! Note to self, back a black silhouette die with white for a big bonus! Brilliant!

Sarah said...

Beautiful and spontaneous colour changing too!! xx