Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2020

TWA'S THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

 

Hello everyone,

Christmas eve and I'm a bit excited as I have my family coming for breakfast tomorrow..full cooked breakfast, with other added bits n pieces, so should be fun.

I'm sharing a project I made with all sorts of things I had laying around, the only new purchase was the tin soldier and of course the house..found that at the local stationers and just had to have it..

I'm also so sorry there is so many photos but I had to show everything as I remembered to keep the camera out...


So primed the house first using this Chalk paint..


Two coats of chalk paint slightly off white more beige..


Looked a bit rough, so decided to...


Wall paper the house...
just used scraps paper from my stash and measured twice cut once..


The I found trees and pinecones and little presents in my  Christmas decoration box..


Apples, bells, and that disc up top is metal bauble and had it for years just laying around...

Made poinsettia flowers and added loads of snow, and those adorable little people and animals, I bought years ago all in a plastic bag for a $1.00


I knew I needed a tin soldier and found this one in a Dollar king store..I was so excited I let the whole we store know what I was making..lol..he was the perfect size for the bottom box..




Now for some close ups...you can see the little people and snowman, all their legs dangle, soo cute.


The snow was recycle plastic chips, very handy..


My lovely little angel up in the top box..and some little bottles filled with glitter..I die cut the 25 and made a box for it to lean on..


My little man sitting with legs dangling down..


The tin soldier..so happy with him..




A side view....


And there it is in all it's glory..

So I thank you so much for stopping by again and for all the visits and wonderful comments you leave throughout the year, I appreciate and read every single one..I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a much happier, safer, and healthier New Year 2021..


So goodnight everyone ..

Luv CHRISSYxx



10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this and very creative with those cuties inside...enjoy your breakfast tomorrow and sending Christmas hugs. xxx

Janette said...

Oh wow Chrissy this is just splendid, what a beautiful Christmas house I hope you dated it, I date everything for some reason, love the paint colour, looks abit like egyptian cotton, a fav of mine, and the decorating and all the bits you added are fab plus the tin soldier is the perfect touch, I love it.
I hope you have a wonderful family time, we are in tier 4 so its everyone at a distance, but thats ok for this year, fingers crossed we will get the better of it come 2021...
Thankyou for your support throughout the year, take care.xxx

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous project Chrissy.
Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas
Stay safe
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy beautiful decorated
Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Wow, this is really stunning, Chrissy. Love all of it, but especially your tin soldier.
Have a good sleep and enjoy the breakfast tomorrow.
Merry and healthy Christmas!
xxx Margreet

Carol S. said...

A fantastic project Chrissy. Love all the detail and colour mix is perfect.
You are so lucky to have time with your family, as we are unable to do so.
So have a wonderful time and hope 2021 is better soon.
Big hugs and blessings,
Carol
xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Peace and Health in the new year...💝

Claire said...

So creative. Love it

MiamiKel said...

Chrissy, love love LOVE your little holiday home! You are one of the craftiest people I know! This is a delight. Merry Christmas, my friend! xx

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Such a totally amazing project Chrissy! Absolutely stunning! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas my friend! I look forward to seeing your creativity in the New Year too!! HUGS