Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

AND AGAIN..

 

Hello everyone,

I still needed a few more tags and was playing with this one and using at the time just patterned papers from my stash...of course this was made last year..4 days ago..



Cut out all my bits and did some die cutting too..


Then decided to use paper for my background, so glued that on and found this beautiful paper and die cut out the flower as a focal..Oop's, had an editing issue..


So on when the strips of paper..


Foliage on top...


The big sentiment and nice dimension....


Looking good, but needed something...


So I splattered it..


After I added the rose and bow...and the tiny rose buds.


And there we have a finished tag, which is now stuck onto one of the gifts in my lounge..

Oh no, it isn't, the recipient got it yesterday..

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Jackie Cornfield said...

You are the tag master! hugs Jackie teamie xx

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy you do make me smile, this is another beauty, I love the papers and the sentiment is perfect,the flowers are so pretty, its all gorgeous.xx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Chrissy, it made the gift even more special.
xx

Margreet said...

Another beautiful tag, Chrissy.
Should it be possible that we have been colleagues at Miss Daisy Stamps? I always found your name so familiar to me.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Always love seeing your tags Chrissy! Gorgeous details my friend!!

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Chrissie than you so much for your concern ,Janette in fact quite a few really touched me and yes thankfully I am finally feeling so much better.Love the beautiful tag,papers and all the beautiful flowers and foliage
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Another WOW tag Chrissy!! You are the Queen of tag designs!!! Stunning. Happy new year and stay safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable tag and gorgeous goodies and papers used, as always great designing...your stash is fabulous. xx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Stunning love all that texture
Claire

Sarah said...

The snowy splatters finish this beautiful tag off perfectly Chrissy xx