Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

TAG #2

 Hello everyone,

Sharing my second Steampunk tag for Tag Tuesday..


Different paper pad, love this one..


Great patterns and colours and just used leftovers and tore up strips..


Glued all my pieces down onto the tag..


Then got inspired to make an embellishment by this photo, the design under the lady..


So cut a ring, clock, circle cog, then sprayed and glued down wooden cogs for dimension


And wrapped string around the clock..


Glued it all down..


A close up of the string and things..


Found this die cut bee in my bowl of bits so glossy accented him up


He looks slightly steampunk and love the sentiment here, cut from a piece of the paper sheet and just inked up the edges a bit..


A dimension shot, she's a thick one..


The sun peeped in and made the bee shine..


And here is my finished tag..


And I did, will share it Thursday or Friday..

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm off to the shops I need a voucher as it is my Daughters 42nd Birthday today and have the lot of them for dinner tonight, roast pork and all the trimmings, made the desserts yesterday, so not too much to do today..just cook.

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Tag Tuesday  [steampunk]





12 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a fantastic tag Chrissy. Love the steampunk look.

Sandra Wright. said...

Another "wow" tag. I can feel every rip you made with that fab paper, it's so nice though isn't it.
Your tag is perfect.
Thank you for another entry for our challenge at Tag Tuesday x

Brenda said...

Amazing tag, Chrissy. Can't wait to see part 2 with the leftovers. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Janette said...

WOW, what a belter Chrissy, this is gorgeous and I love the girl image its beautiful, a winner I think.
Your daughter is same age as mine, well Carla is 42 in July, hope she has a lovely day and enjoys the meal.xxx

Chris said...

Oh wow Chrissy this is amazing! love all the details especially your hand made Clock embellishment and the bee, a fantastic tag.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely amazing Steampunk tag Chrissy fabulous papers and textured embellishmenst-It's my Daughters birthday today too she is 48!Happy birthday to your Daughter too
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo and i luv that you showed us the process

Much💜love

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssssssss Chrissy

Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

wonderful tag.Anesha

aussie aNNie said...

Most gorgeous project and work of art....xx
[I am so fed up with the robot thing now again for the fourth day]

Claire said...

Your tags are always amazing. I love the colours of this one

pinky said...

Wow Chrissy, I love how your brain works. This is put together so fabulously, pure genius!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday!