Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

SMELL THE ROSES #599 LRW..DT

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge starts today over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and I'm your hostess and my theme that I chose is SMELL THE ROSES..or any Spring flowers, and any type of project..anything you like..

For my project, I went layers and colouring and all sorts of things...



I had so many photos I decided to condense them into four's..
because I was in die cutting heaven and colouring...


My little station set up in my lounge as I felt like being out here for some reason and it was a bit cooler too..


Even die cut out tiny single flowers one at a time and really had a good time doing it and colouring their centers...


Then started the layering to make my Spring time scene...




Added all those cute daisies along the bottom of the brick wall..


and some little white dots of Nuvo drops in between..


Then cut out these cute birds, coloured them all the same...


This is the mummy one flying home to her babies..😄


And there we have the finished project, very similar to the other one I made but I just love doing it.


Next project waiting in line..


So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by..
 bring your Spring time projects and link up HERE would love to see you..and my teamies projects are there with DT by their names...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Alphabet Challenge  [B is for Bird]

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge  [Anything goes - must be hand coloured]









19 comments:

Sarah said...

This is incredibly beautiful Chrissy and I love your little step by step guide too. Daisies are such happy little flowers xx

Janette said...

So love this Chrissy, gorgeous card and all those pretty flowers, wow.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chrissy love all your beautiful flowers especially those blue thistle ones at the back and the little birds lol
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Your the diecutting queen! Love to see the making and building of your card.
It is fabulous!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy, love all your flowers and die cuts and how you build up your fabulous scenes. It must take you hours to create one of these masterpieces- every detail is perfect.
xx

Carol S. said...

OMG Chrissy!!! The detail you have made is fabulous. The daisy flowers look real and the scene is amazing. Your gorgeous designs are always special.
Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kate said...

Wow!! This is amazing, Chrissy! I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing the process as well as the product!

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card, I just love this and suited for any occasion. xxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Oh my. Amazing as always. Those little daisys are just devine

JanR said...

Such a fabulous spring card, Chrissy! All the dimension and layers look so lovely.

R's Rue said...

Amazing.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, all that die cutting and coloring paid off, your finished card is incredible! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful. Reminds me of a mountain meadow full of flowers.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love all those pretty flowers
Lorraine x

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, there is so much detail in the flowers I almost missed your birds. Such a fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Rachelle Oltean said...

Simply amazing die cut layered card design! I love everything about it from the color palette to all of the wonderful detailing! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "B" is for Bird!
Rachelle DT : )

pinky said...

This is amazing and to see the process is mind blowing Chrissy!!!!

Brenda said...

Sorry I'm so late. This is absolutely gorgeous, the detail is amazing but that little birdie stole my heart!