Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

BEHIND THE DOOR..

 Hello everyone,

It is a lot cooler today and I'm thankful for that as the Autumn weather, like Spring, is unpredictable and yesterday we shot up to 30oC - 90F I did not know where to put myself as I had let my guard down ready for Winter..so it was a craft room day, not productive in card making but lots of prep..

Today I'm sharing a project I made the other day..it is for a challenge at Gecko Galz - Secret Garden..



I chose my picture to use and glued it onto a piece of card stock, scored and folded in the ends..


Then die cut wood grain papers into a circle...


Glued it onto the flaps..and trimmed.


Added spellbinders hinges [die cuts]


Another blast from the past was this Martha Stewart leaf punch..


Then added hanging vines over the door..


And some brad door knobs..



an ephemera butterfly..


Open the doors and all the punched flowers and leaves on the inside..


It stands up too and another ephemera butterfly inside..


Challenges to enter....

Gecko Galz  [Secret Garden]

Dare2BArtzy [Flowers]

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Janette said...

This is super creative Chrissy, really stunning I love it.

Margreet said...

This is stunning, Chrissy. You have such a fantastic imagination!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...


Gorgeous card and stunning design, along with the colours.. x

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card and design Chrissy love the vintage image and your dies-well it all really don't know where you get your brilliant ideas from
Carol x

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Chrissy.

Chris said...

Love this magical design Chrissy, lovely idea and your doors look amazing!
xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful design and that wood effect card I thought was wood!! Brilliant card Chrissy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

So clever. This is amazing

KarinsArtScrap said...

it'looks great Chrissy
Gr Karin

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy, I imagined a little gnome behind your special door.

coldwaters2 said...

Spectacular project Chrissy I am gobsmacked by the wonderful attention to detail, absolutely top notch work
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

An amazing card shape, love that you made doors that open and shows this dreamy, fantasy-like scene. Original and gorgeous!

pinky said...

The weather is so unpredictable here too Chrissy. You can arrange nothing! Boy I am loving this today. What a surprise when opened!!