Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2021

613 AVENUE CREATE - WATERCOLOURING..

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge is up and running over at 613 Avenue Create with an anything goes challenge or an option of...WATER COLOURING..

Oh, how I love to water colour and had the perfect stamp in my stash and was shown how to use it on You Tube by Amy R Prairie Paper and ink.



So this is my stamp sitting in my stamp positioner all ready to go onto water paper..
I fell in love with this stamp the first time I ever saw Amy R using it and wanted it, WITH the matching die to make life easier, so I bought it..


Embossed in gold, makes water colouring so much easier..


And didn't stop at one..the single flower comes in the set..


Using my cheapo water paints, I painted..


Then die cut everything out....


Went around the edges with blue paint because I never line everything up right..


And here they are all dried....


Time to glue on my card...BUT, not like you think you would be,
 they are glued hanging over the edge..I know, I nearly had a fit doing it..


After trimming the edges you fit the cut off bits in the gaps, so not too much waste at all..


Then I die cut sentiments..


And each one...


Got a different sentiment..


Even the flower design were slightly different..


And they all got a splattering of white paint, just to finish it off and dull down the pink a bit..
some glass water droplets were added..


And done, three cards in my stash..


So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by and do pop over HERE and add any project you want, would be great to see you there..

Catch up tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...


Crafty Calendar  [anything goes]

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers  [Water colouring]








27 comments:

Vesna M. said...

Uau this is stunning, flowers look so real. Fantastic card. Vesna

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow these are gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Stunning Chrissy.xx

Jackie Cornfield said...

Chrissy you are such an inspiration to me! Jackie teamie xxxx

Marlies said...

These are gorgeous cards Chrissy. I like the effect and dimension. Marlies

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning cards, love your colouring. Anesha x

Vivi Casale said...

Chrissy,
they are absolutely fabulous! love the stamp too!
xx
Vivi

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cards with those beautiful flowers. Great stamp and dies. Love your coloring. Those sentiments are really stunning!
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

They are stunning Chrissy and I love how those gorgeous blooms are positioned to frame the sentiment, great job!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Chrissy I am gobsmacked......what stunning creations your water colouring is top notch, the flowers look fantastic you have done so really well I love them
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy and love the beautifully watrcoloured flowers
Carol x

Jean said...

these re stunning so elegant x Teamie Jean

Carol S. said...

Stunning cards Chrissy and I love the designs. Beautifully coloured with your paints. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome. What is the stamp please Chrissy. It's a stunner.

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous stamp Chrissy.
I LOve your embossing and the water colours you've used.
Very versatile too.
Chrissyxx

JulieP said...

What a wonderful trio of gorgeous cards!!!! Awesome instructions too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog!

Judy McKay said...

Stunning card. Love the tutorial Chrissy. Have a creative week. Hugs Judy

Sue said...

Really stunning Chrissy absolutely gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Chana Malkah said...

All three are gorgeous, Chrissy!
I am so enjoying all of your fabulous floral creations! You may inspire me to step out of my comfort zone and give florals a go!
Hugz,
Chana

pam said...

These are stunning cards Chrissy, lot of work ..but so worth it!
Hugs Pam x

Helen said...

Beautiful cards and thanks for the tutorial! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!! Helen

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and beautiful...xx

pinky said...

Wow they are absolutely stunning and I know that feeling chopping things in half lol but worth it. The finished cards are just beautiful Chrissy!

Pia S said...

Hm. That’s a clever way of arranging flowers. Not one I’d think of myself, so thanks for sharing. All three cards look stunning.

Brenda said...

Another beauty! Thanks for the tip on using blue around the edges, that's a common problem for me and haven't been smart enough to solve it.

Donna said...

WOW Chrissy!
What a gorgeous collection of creations!
Thanks for watercolouring with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Chris said...

A stunning set of fabulous floral cards. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x