Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

MORE THE SAME...

 Hello everyone,

When I have a die cutting day [ which I really love to have]..I certainly cut a lot..


These are more of the Altenew Mini Flower Cluster layering set..


You have 4 layers, 5 if you count the center, and why not, 5 layers to make each set of 4 flowers..


Mix and match the colours and sometimes I don't use the last layer, depends on my mood and how much of the previous colour I want showing..


The tiny center I do in black, brown or gold, and they bring the flowers to life,
 I don't even glue them on in the perfect position,I  just plonk them on..


And on this day I made wreath...


A little bit dimensional but not too bad...


A simple Happy birthday and a gold butterfly...


And done..

So there we go, all the flowers are being used up gradually, I mix them with other flowers and use them to fill in gaps, which I shared once before..BUT, I love making them so much I filled my tray again, so have more to use, ha ha ha..

Thank you so much for stopping by and
I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




13 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Chrissy. Lovely card.

Janette said...

Gorgeous Chrissy, you already know I admire the way you can just die cut loads of stuff, it would drive me nuts, these flowers are so pretty and I love your card.xx

Chris said...

You have the patience of a saint Chrissy- all that die cutting to create the pretty flowers! The finished result is beautiful though!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the wreath of your beautiful flowers
Carol x

Margreet said...

You're so great in working ahead making all those die cuts.
That wreath is so beautiful.
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

So very pretty!! xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow Chrissy, your results with the flowers are stunning! I so love that beautiful wreath you've made and the colors look so happy and Spring like too! The addition to that metallic butterfly fits perfectly!! LOVE

Brenda said...

I love these flowers, what a beautiful wreath they make!

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely card and gorgeous design of the wreath, very nice..xx

Lee said...

Oh wow,they are amazing.Gorgeous card too.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

This is so so pretty and you are bringing Spring closer to me which I LOVE!!

Pia S said...

What a gorgeous wreath you made with these die cut flowers. Seems like a lot of work, but all those layers play their part, so well worth doing all this die cutting.