Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2022

SHOW US YOUR SKETCH..DT

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge up today for AS YOU LIKE IT and the theme is....Favourite Sketch

I can honestly say I may have followed one sketch in my crafting years, I have tried a few times, but seem to wander off the track and start doing my own thing..so this was a rreal challenge for me..

I picked out a sketch online..


And stuck to it....


So sketch sorted out...


papers sorted out.....


Orange spotty circle made into a sticker through my new sticker machine??


Die cut and stuck down..


Made a side panel and added wooden buttons..


Happy birthday tag...




Coming along..


Double checking..


DONE!!

I did it!!
Probably never do it again but did it this time...


So come on over and join in with our sketch theme HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




17 comments:

Lynne said...

You made me smile with your comment "probably never do it again" but your card is a perfect copy of the sketch. A fab card for a drummer x

Janette said...

Well, congratulations on following your sketch Chrissy and so perfectly too, I love your card, got to say not seen that die before, its lovely.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Well done on thinking outside the box and making such a wonderful card! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

I must admit I have trouble using sketches too unless I really have to or strike lucky with something I made lol.Love the wooden buttons and die-cut drum kit.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and great masculine card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Elaine Stark said...

Love how you demonstrated your use of the sketch. A fab card. I just received you beautiful card, thank you very much. Elaine

Margreet said...

You're such a free girl, but you have stuck to the sketch perfectly. It is a gorgeous card in great colors.
xxx Margreet

Carol S. said...

Well done Chrissy. I find it difficult to follow sketches and don't think I ever did!! Love your card and love the drums in the centre. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

*Vicki* said...

Really love that wonderful drum set! It's perfect for your circle theme and layout here Chrissy!! I love what you've done with that sketch too...it's a good one for sure!

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Chrissy.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, love that colour and gorgeous added beauties xx

Sarah said...

You might "probably never do it again" but I might just borrow that fabulous sketch as I am often lacking in the grey cell area!! Great card chrissy xx

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card,love the layout.xxx

Conniecrafter said...

Great sketch for your drum set, like the fun papers you picked out and the buttons were a great touch with it!

Brenda said...

Wow, you did stick to the sketch and a great one it is! The drum set is such a great die.

Chris said...

You did a great job with the sketch Chrissy- love that die too!
xx

Pia S said...

Well done, Chrissy! I play with sketches all the time, mainly because it's a great source of inspiration and to kick start mojo