Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2022

BIT OF FANTASY..

 Hello everyone,

I have a bit of fantasy to share today..


I have had this unicorn in my stash for a long while, it is a resin one and I sprayed him..
with my distress sprays..


Made a background, sort of mystical night sky..


There's my Unicorn
 and this beautiful wired ribbon which matches perfectly and tied into a bow..


Added some splatts onto this, as it dried it went boring..so added the gold
..

My elements all together..


then a blast from the past, punched out purple and turquoise flowers..
they matched the flowers in the unicorns mane..


So flowers and bows already..


Time to put it together..


It all went well, no bad language in the making of this card..


A bit of dimension, but not too much..okay, 
there was a lot, but the lady that just bought it didn't mind..


then sentiment of her choice went on and here it is all done and mystical..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

The Fairy and the Unicorn challenge  [anything goes as long as it is Fantasy..]

Fab n Funky  [Fantasy]








12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, this is EXTRA gorgeous, and I loe the wonderful colours! Fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background Chrissy magnificent Unicorn and gorgeous bows
Carol x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy.xx

Chris said...

Fantastic! Your uniciorn is beautiful, love the gorgeous colours, a lovely magical, mystical card Chrissy. xx
PS It fits perfectly with our current challenge at http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

That's a beauty Chrissy, what mystical colours too. Glad there were no bad words needed!! xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my Chrissy, this is absolutely GORGOEUS for sure! I am in love with that resin unicorn especially with the pretty colors of your layout too! Perfectly done with the glittery background, flowers and ribbon my friend!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous make with the fab unicorn. You have used fab colours!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

So pleased you chose to play along Chrissy- this is absolutely perfect for our Fantasy Challenge at Fab'n' Funky. xx

Crafting Queen said...

I adore the background you made. Great card. anesha x

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, love that color combo. the double bow is so pretty with it and like the layering of the flowers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful Chrissy

Gr Karin

pinky said...

Gorgeous colour mix and definitely conjures up a fantasy feel. The unicorn is beautiful!