Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

BACK ON DUTY...

 Hello everyone,

Back on duty today with the puppies but not until after lunch and until my daughter gets home from work, so maybe not too bad, I will know for sure when I get home tonight..in the dark...alone...and it's winter, so very very dark..and poor Holly will be waiting and telling me off for being so late and leaving her all alone...in the dark...oh dear..

So I thought lets share a card today, I have quite a few in my pictures folder so better go and pick one....



This was a bit of the process making a mossy trellis for flowers..


Then this gross green stuff from the local train accessories store..


After spraying and adding glue the green moss was stuck on..




Then a dragonfly, bid die cut letters on black and all layered up..


A bit of sponging with white ink from Hero Arts..and
a stamped white embossed Happy Birthday with a bit of inking..


And we have a Birthday card for a DAD...
Quite simple, but quite effective..

So there we go for today..

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






9 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely card Chrissy. Love that moss on the trellis.

Janette said...

Another gorgeous card chrissy, am loving your moss on these cards. Hope your day goes well and Holly is not to miffed with you.x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card. Have fun with the puppies, take pics, please! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Love the mossy trellis part. Gorgeous DAD's card.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Hope those pups don't wear you out too much Chrissy! Your masculine card is fabulous-perfect for a gardener Dad! That mossy trellis is so effective.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Chrissy

Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card,I love your trellis die and all the moss it looks brilliant and the beautiful DRagonfly.Enjoy your time with the pups and don't let them run rings round you lol
Carol x

Brenda said...

I actually think that "gross" green stuff is really cool and a great idea! What a wonderful card.

Conniecrafter said...

I love the mossy effect with the dragonfly, great touch!