Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2022

ROCKER THAT ROCKS..

 Hello everyone,

I was asked to make an anniversary card for a couple who both love flowers and she decided she wanted to give them a rocker card, so I made one and it rocks..phew..not like the last one..


A lot of these flowers I made with dies and water colouring etc, but some are from my ephemera box and match, or blend in really nicely..


The butterflies are ephemera but I did cut the sentiment in silver mirror card..


Quite dimensional but that's okay as it is going to be hand delivered...


Added water droplet gems..


Still no number as I was waiting for confirmation as she forgot how many years..


Yep, 60 years married...wow..awesome..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'm not being very productive lately, I'm not home very much with these pups, they are not sleeping as long and are loving getting outside and running around chasing each other..hard to round them up and getting them back inside. but I use Mum to help by calling her and the pups all coming running after her..

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


Mum finally interacting and playing outside...


and also in a tizz as these little beggars can move fast....


My new trick...dry biscuits scattered over the floor while i was w[ping out the oven..
But they still managed to get under foot..








9 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous floral rocker card Chrissy- 60 years married is some achievement!
Those pups are so cute and fun! Bet they managed to scoff all the biscuits before you'd finished wiping the oven!
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the rocker design and all the pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous rocker card Chrissy and gorgeous flowers.Those pups are certainly growing -bet Mum will be glad when they are old enough to leave home lol
Carol x

Dawn T said...

what a stunner Chrissy. Such a beautiful card. And those puppies are growing sooo much.

Janette said...

Stunning card Chrissy, its so beautiufl the lady must be really pleased with it.
Those pups are right up my street so cute bless them.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so gorgeoussssssss Chrissy
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

A beautiful card and those flowers are amazing. I LOVE those pups but it's much too far for me to come and scoop them all up!! xx

Conniecrafter said...

Wow 60 years that is something else, glad the rocker turned out this time, such a lovely arrangement of all the flowers too!
I bet they are a handful, way too cute!

Brenda said...

This is beautiful, definitely an appropriate card for a real marital celebration! And those pups...<3 <3 <3