Followers

Monday, August 1, 2022

FIVE WEDDINGS #4...

 Hello everyone,

Getting bored yet?

Weddings number four....and yay!..we have Roses..and from two different sets..


Forgot how I loved these Rose..


The buds are from another set and cut out using my blossom die cut machine, 


Leaves and roses cut out and layered...


Buds all ready to be glued..


And all the bits are ready to go...


This time I used my Trellis slimline die, cuts perfectly everytime..




Lots of dimension..


A close up of the Roses and leaves.
.the base of the Rose cut with light grey card stock and white on top..


The sentiment was made on computer..

So pretty, really happy with this one..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow with the last one..number five...

Luv CHRISSYxx


9 comments:

Janette said...

Oh another absolute beauty Chrissy, not surprised you like it, its gorgeous. BTW I really love the trellis, I never could get my hands on the one, not to say I stopped trying though.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, the roses are lovely. I'm back in Blogland after my break! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Wow, love this one with the various shades of white (grey). So precious!
xxx Margreet

Dawn T said...

another elegant card Chrissy. I really love these roses

Chris said...

The die cut trellis is the perfect background for your beautiful white roses Chrissy, this one's my favourite..so far!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love the beautiful roses and die-cut trellis
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Your wedding series has been very inspiring Chrissy! I love all of the layers you achieve with your die cuts and scenes! The white roses really stand out beautifully in your mainly white card design! It's just stunning with the touches of gold too! I would be happy with it too! Great job!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I just love the look of flowers on a trellis, the buds are such a great finish to it!

Sarah said...

What stunning roses and the trellis is a perfect backdrop xx