Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2022

CARD SHAPE...DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at As You Like It and Elaine is our lovely hostess this time and she wants to see your "favourite card shape"..whatever shape you like the best....for me...Rectangle, my new favourite..


I'm starting with this photo because, look at the rainbow over the fountain, how neat is that..
The sun was hitting the birdbath outside and sent light into a prism inside my craftroom and it sent light right there, so click..real fast..


But my day really started off with leaves..base and veins then gluing..


Die cut just plain round flower shapes..


But used flower centers from an Altenew set..I always have spares..


So cut all the flowers and added centers...


Then went with the purple..


Papers from stash, and resin birdbath...


and started building a garden scene..


Mmmmm..getting there, but needed something...


added pearls in the centers....but that wasn't it..


Still needs something...


added some water splashes with glossy accents..remember, squirt and flick!..


Then I placed these white daises from my stash just to see if it was what it needed..
and...


BOOM!!..that did it for me...

So there we go...


So come on over and link up your favorite card shape project..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you on the weekend, gosh the weekend so close again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Paper Minutes  [In the Garden]










13 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy- the fountain looks lovely surrounded by the purple flowers- and what a difference the daisies make, you were definitely right to add them!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy and more of your beautiful flowers love the birdbath and perfect timing for the rainbow -thought you had coloured it tbh
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Just FABulous Chrissy.
I LOve these colours and such a pretty fountain too.
Chrissyxx

Margreet said...

Wonderful how you put this card together, CHrissy. That rainbow was a perfect gift!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chrissy! I'm in love with the purple colors and the little rainbow over the fountain is so magical! Beautiful job with this one my friend! HUGS

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. So much to look at in this card. Elaine

Janette said...

A beautiufl card Chrissy, the fountain looks so pretty with all those gorgeous flowers around it and I think the daisy's make it pop, so pretty.xx

aussie aNNie said...

How awesome is this, great design and details here ♥

Heidi said...

Auch diese Blumenkarte ist wunderschön geworden!

Vielen lieben Dank, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi von Paperminutes.

pinky said...

Wow that took some building to get it together Chrissy but it's absolutely stunning! I love when you use those wee moulded pieces!

Brenda said...

Wow, I wish my backyard looked like this. Again, so many beautiful details, especially the rainbow!