Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2022

AND THE LAST ONE...I THINK.

 Hello everyone,

I'm back with the last of my group of 5 big cards..these are my hand out cards for x clients whom I keep in contact with.

I think this could be my favourite..


All my bits together, using the sprayed flowers on this one..


But first, I needed to vintage up this frame using a dye ink from Altenew,
 my new favourite brown ink..and a postage stamp which I cropped and printed very small to fit inside.


and it did, perfectly..




This is the paper I used before that I never wanted to cut, but I did, and I liked it.


So, NOW I have all my bits..


The photo needed a little help, so I used strips of leftover card stock and added them to the sides of the photo..


Added all my pretty stuff along the bottom..


Made a bunch of floral and snowflakes for the top corner..


Put in place..


So pretty..I love the turquoise gems from my stash.


Dimension. Yea! baby..


and here she is..
after adding another upside-down bell and some white snowballs to fill gaps and for balance..

So there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping..
I'll see you tomorrow with something lighter and smaller..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Allsorts challenge  [It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas]

Crafty Calendar   [anything goes]

Taylormadecards4u challenge  [optional - Christmas]








18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love it! ❤️ Chrissy, stunning layers and brilliant design ... love your makes. xx

Dawn T said...

Stunning Chrissy. Love your beautiful creations

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, I think this is my top pick of the week, a beautiful image, she is so elegant and I love the way you designed everything, of course a good splash about always makes things better :)) Love it, look forward to whatds next.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous vintage christmas card Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Stunning, Chrissy. Brilliant how you put everything together!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Chrissy- I think it's my favourite too- but difficult to choose between them, they're all stunning!
xx

Chris said...

Me again Chrissy- just popped back to thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month- and to have another look at this beautiful card!
xx

Linby said...

You've combined all the elements beautifully to make this fabulous card. Thanks for taking part in my theme this week at Allsorts. Lynn x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chrissy love the Vintage image and fabulous embellishments
Carol x

jimlynn said...

So vintage and so gorgeous! WOW!
Lynn

brenda said...

A beautifully designed seasonal card, many thanks for joining in our 'It beginning to look a lot like Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AM-AZE-ING work Chrissy. Swoon!
Faith x

pinky said...

Oh Chrissy, it will take pride of place for sure! Absolutely stunning!

Pauline C said...

This is stunning Chrissy - I love how you have combined so many fine details and elements which all work together perfectly to create such a gorgeous vintage style card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely love the Vintage image and all of the wonderful details of your design here Chrissy! Beautifully done!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a pretty image, I love how you layered the snowflake with the flower, love the frame for your 25, adds to the elegance of the card!

Sarah said...

She's a stunner and I love that pretty frame xx

Brenda said...

Oh, yes, itʻs hard to pick but I think this is my favorite too! Love it, Chrissy.