Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2023

FAIRIES THREE TIMES...

 Hello everyone,

I made some more backgrounds this time with Distress inks, I had a hit and miss time, but carried on with a flip!..

If I'm going to make one tag I may as well make three, but all in one post today as they are much of a muchness..


I started by trimming water colour paper into three panels..


and smooshed Distress Lumberjack gorgeous ink colour onto them.


After a few dry offs, and dobbing into leftover ink...I messed up!
Too much purple, too dark and too much water and lost control..


So I flipped it, and reinked the red and and on we went,,


Same here, this was for my moons, as I wanted moons, what was I thinking, this is NOT how I make moons, but carried on, they took forever, but I ended up with moons..


The panels were coming along nicely, this isafter adding the purple..


Then the black soot..


Everything was dry, there's my moons, not the best but they're okay,
 along with a good dose of white paint splattering..


So first Fairy I stamped, over and over and over again, thank goodness for a misti.


The other two Fairies were die cuts from Tonic Studio card kit..
just die cut them in black..


Aaaa..black fine ribbons, I collect them, they are the ribbons that hold your cardy on a hanger, I cut them off and keep them in my stash, and talked my friends into doing the same, so I get lots..


Three tags done..


One...


Two...


Three...

And there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
What a great Saturday, 
I've been so busy colouring today and getting things done for DT work..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   [Fairies/Faeries ]

Creative Fingers   [Anything goes]

Try it on Tuesday   [Lets get messy]







21 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Reading this on your post, you NEVER make mishaps, these turned out amazing and love your step by step, for all to read and learn.. fabulous results x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

I adore your fairies, so beautiful, and great colours, too. Thanks for linking to us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Beautiful Tags Chrissy, adore the colours and the images you used, the splash of paint always works wonders as far as I am concerned. Got to mention love the pretty toadstools, I wonder, is it a new die....I need it ...haha..enjoy the rest of you day or evening what ever your time is, I am on Saturday morning right now..xxx

Chris said...

These are so beautiful Chrissy- those amazing backgrounds and moons add so much to the mystical atmosphere- a great setting for your delicate fairies.
Yep, I have loads of those ribbons too- so annoying if you don't cut them off the clothing and much too good to throw away.
xx

My name is Erika. said...

These are so much fun! hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous backgrounds on your tags Chrissy,love the mushrooms and silhouette Fairies -the moons look great
Carol x

Margreet said...

Three lovely tags in great colors and with lovely fairies. I also have a lot of those ribbons.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

They're ALL sensational! WOW! I love the backgrounds and of course the fairies are precious. Great idea on the black ribbons!!! I'm going to start cutting mine off now too and instead of tossing them, I'll toss them in a baggie to save.
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, your backgrounds and moons are terrific and love all the different scenes you came up with for them! So nice to get the ribbons free, better then in the trash!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely LOVE these wonderful fairy tags Chrissy! Brilliant backgrounds and they turned out perfect with your theme! I'm loving the way the splattering looks like stars too! It's fun to play around and make backgrounds as they turn out so different sometimes than what we have in our heads! I love how you went on to get what you were after! Thanks for the inspiration friend!

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Chrissy. Love the colours and the fab magical scenes
Lorraine x

Dawn T said...

Stunning Chrissy. Lovely tags.

pinky said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! Of course you should make three lol. I just adore these Chrissy!

Michele said...

these tags are absolutely gorgeous! thank you for linking to tag tuesday, xo

pinky said...

Back with my hat on lol. Brilliant tags. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sarah said...

tHEY ARE BEAUTIFUL cHRISSY AND THE MOONS TURNED OUT GREAT XX

Brenda said...

What amazing tags and your moons are gorgeous! Love these.

Pia S said...

These tags make a wonderful set and coukld easily be given as a gift set to someone. I love the atmosphere of the colors, wonderful combination for a night time scenery, and the effect of the splatter is a nice detail.
As I am now part of the DT over at Try it on Tuesday I am happy to see you have linked up your tags over there as well.

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

These look fabulous.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x