Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

DEEP IN THE BUSH..

 Hello everyone,

Quite awhile ago now I made card for a wedding, New Zealand inspired using elements from the bush and sea etc...I was asked again to make a Birthday card for another, using similar elements, so here we go...


I always start off with picking  out a picture for my background, or make one, 
but this needed to be a bush scene, so I chose this one..


I die cut grass and fern leaves, and inked then up a bit..


Printed out a large picture of a paua shell and die cut tiny little flowers from it...
[ Abalone - Ormer shells]


These fellows needed some help and fast...


So I sprayed them,,harshly.


Die cut out a branch in black...


Printed and fussy cut a Fantail bird..[ native NZ bird]


Layered my die cuts, ferns tucked behind grass and toadstool
 borders and flower soft in green, like moss, and the flowers..


Added moss to the branch..


moss around the bottom of the trees, quite common here in the bush.


The inside had a Tui bird printed and fussy cut and an oval added to write on..



And the sentiment and recipients name added..
 and I was done..

Such a beautiful place to walk through if you ever get here, the bird songs are amazing along with the plants and colours..so nice..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Seize the Birthday   [In the garden]

Through the Purple Haze   [anything goes]

Crafty Gals Corner   [make it green]






14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is spectacular and so exquisite.... love this xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, you put so much thought and work into this sort of thing and it shows.xx

Chris said...

You definitely go the extra mile with your commissioned cards Chrissy, this is so beautiful- your attention to every little detail is amazing. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous scene and a fantastic card. I love your attention to detail! Hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

Amazing and so beautiful! I don't know if I'll ever get there but love seeing it on your card. So peaceful looking and pretty.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Nature card Chrissy love the background pic and all your die-cut embellishments.
Carol x

Nancy said...

I loved seeing how this card came to life with your various pics. The foilage you created looks incredible! What a wonderful personalized birthday card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

Margreet said...

You made a stunning card with the beautiful background.
When I come to visit you, we will go for a walk together!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card you have created Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Your scene is absolutely brilliant here Chrissy! I love all of the wonderful details and layers you've added! I would love to go visit this place for sure!! Thanks for sharing this beauty!

Conniecrafter said...

You did a beautiful job with this image, your moss and die cuts just brought it right to life!!

pinky said...

The card and the place both look amazing! Such a brilliant job you have done for this card Chrissy!!

Brenda said...

I donʻt even know what to say about this super amazing card! Some day Iʻm coming for a visit and will look forward to seeing a scene as beautiful as this.

Cathie w said...

wow stunning, thank you for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner