Followers

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

FRENCHIFIED..DT

 Hello everyone,

Another week has flown by and time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  where our lovely SHANI is hostess and has the theme FRENCHIFIED - ATG FRENCH etc, cheese, fries, snails, even chips...

My head popped with this thought in the supermarket and I was quite verbal about my idea, ha ha ha, all by myself down aisle 3.. the bread lady down aisle 4 was laughing and she called out, " I know who that is"..oh dear, I do have a reputation in that store..

Anyway, here is my project, really quite quick and simple..


This glam lady is a die cut, and I cut it out in white and added a bit of colour..


This is a freebie picture off the net and I added the right
 green to continue the grass as it only had some bushes at the bottom of the tower..


Then thought about where the lady would go..


Went into google translate for the sentiment.. 
" Just for you"
" Happy Birthday"


My lovely lady..


Matted it all up in black..


and really like the grass, that was my biggest buzz as it matched so well and that does not usually happen..


So come on over and share your french style..


Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow with another DT..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Pammie's inky Pinkies   [anything goes]

613 Avenue Create   [ATG/option Clean and simple]






18 comments:

Chris said...

Oh la la - very Parisian and stylish!
You should get a discount in that supermarket- for entertaining the staff!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely fabulous card and background-I love the die-cut elegent lady just perfect for the background
Carol x

Margreet said...

Wow, looks so classy. Would love to join her in Paris....
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Makes me wish I was in Paris! Pretty card!
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fabulous, love it. I talk to myself, too, that way I get a good answer! Hugs, Valerie

Sarah said...

Tres chic mon amie!! Great card Chrissy and the extended grass looks fab xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very elegant and beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Such a brilliant way to capture Paris in your slimline scene here Chrissy! Love the addition of your French sentiments too! Nicely done!

Paperesse said...

Oh, I adore this card, so pretty, Chrissy! I love your clever design; every element works perfectly together. And that die-cut? Soooooooo chic!

Brenda said...

Wow, love the elegant lady and that grass, you should be very happy with that match. I never would have known it wasnʻt part of the Eiffel Tower scene if you hadnʻt mentioned it. We were definitely in the same line(=.

Dawn T said...

Tout simplement magnifique - Yes just gorgeous Chrissy. What a delightful card.

Janette said...

Bloody amazing....excuse my french haha...I love it Chrissy you do have such incredable ideas and bring everything to life. Isn't she so elegant though, fabulous card..xxx

Conniecrafter said...

That is a fabulous scene you have created, you fit her into that background just perfectly! Love her pops of red!

JanR said...

Ooooh, this is so classy, Chrissy! The background is fantastic (including your added grass) and I adore this scene. Your grocery store story made me chuckle too. (:

Imke said...

Great take with this french scene, Chrissy. Classy card.

ImkeMY CRAFTY PLACE


Pia S said...

Ohlala! She's so chic and the card oozes of french atmosphere.

Kate said...

Ooo-la-la! Très chic Chrissie! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you playing on our street again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Kate said...

I love the story of you at the grocers!! That's fantastic that they recognize you by your laugh!!

Such a super card and very French indeed. Well done with the colour match too!! It's perfect!