Followers

Thursday, March 23, 2023

PEOPLE OR ANIMALS....DT

 Hello everyone,

New fortnight for As You Like It  challenge with the theme..Favourite People or Animals..

Animals for me, I love them all but my favourite animal [ apart from my cat] is BARRY!..

I know he is not real but he is adorable and so I had to play with him three times.




The first one I coloured with pencils... 


and as the process goes along, it looks terrible and blotchy


But improves with the blending and adding the darker colours..


And the blue sky, he starts to "come to life"


And there he is..



This one done with my markers...



and this little cutie was done with markers and pencils..


After adding the Nuvo drops on the egg, you tap it on the table or top of the bottle and the enamel drops spread out..


How cool..




Last card..


All three of them again..




Our Spnjsor..


Join us HERE

So there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Hope your week is going well and I'll see you Friday..

Luv CHRISSYxx




17 comments:

Dawn T said...

so cute Chrissy. Love them all.

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, I have to agree about Barry, I think its the look on his face, so cute, I am looking at him on one of your cards right now on my desk, so adorable :)) These are gorgeous easter cards and I love the colouring.xx

Chris said...

What a treat to see Barry again, he looks fabulous all coloured up! Three lovely Easter cards Chrissy. xx

Lynne said...

Barry is so cute Chrissy. I love all 3 cards but especially the one with bunny ears :). By the way they are not on the AYLI page x

crafty-stamper said...

Great Easter cards and love the different cute Barry images
Carol x

Margreet said...

Love your adorable Barry and both pencils and markers suit him well.
Love the drops on the eggs.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Barry is a cutie in all three cards! Great coloring with those pencils too. Love these cards for Easter.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes, I'm with you on the animals! I adore your sweet Barry creations for sure and he sure looks adorable dressed up for Easter! The drops you've added to the Easter eggs is fun and full of wonderful texture! Love them all!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet cards Chrissy

gr karin

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards. Anesha x

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! So lovely to see Barry out to play.
FABulous cards Chrissy. LOve them all.
Chrissyxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness these are all adorable and your coloring is just terrific, I will have to say the one dressed as a bunny has got to be my favorite :)

Sarah said...

Awwww Barry.. I don't have any Easter Barry's in my stash so it's lovely to see him in Easter mode!! Great cards chrissy xx

Sarah said...

Awww Barry, I don't have any Easter Barry's in my stash so it's lovely to see him getting up to Easter activities. Great cards xx

pinky said...

These Easter cards are absolutely adorable!!

Elaine Stark said...

I love them all, just the cutest. Elaine

Brenda said...

So cute, Chrissy! Iʻm so sorry Barry isnʻt still around, I would so love to have him in my collection.