Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2023

BLACK CARD AND GOLD EMBOSSING...WHAT WAS I THINKING.

 Hello everyone,

Hope your weekend is going well, I'm a having a great one, it is slightly cooler on these gorgeous Autumn days and when I can get on my chair, I will do some computer work!!! [Holly]


So that was not going to happen this morning, { I'm so soft with my girl I let her do it..}

So decided to do some early morning craft using black card stock, a stamp, and gold embossing..


That was easy..and well done me, no overflow of embossing powder..


I did this as I wanted to try out my Metalic water paints, I have used them in the past, but not on black..


Then the fun began....photographing them..
This was not too bad.but the flash just kept on going off and making then so shiny

The blue one..


I can't even tell what colours these are any more..I think this was a pinky colour..


Ha ha ha, they all look the same, but trust me in real life you can see the difference and they really are quite pretty..


You can see the slight change in colours here..

So I turned them all in tags for a challenge..
I die cut " Just for you" in white and added them on and some white string..

So, there we go, what a day!!

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow,
 
I have a roast lamb in the oven cooking slowly and the house smells divine..
and all for me..yum yum..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday   [anything goes]




14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic embossing Chrissy and it looks very beautiful

gr karin

Janette said...

Chrissy I just bought those paints recently, they are so pretty. Love your embossed tags, the stamp is beautiful and I bet those colours look even prettier IRL..xxx

aussie aNNie said...

What were you thinking?? How you can develope an ordinary boring black tag into something spectacular xc

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! So striking on black Chrissy.
Chrissyxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chrissy, your tags are gorgeous! And thanks so much for linking to Pinky's challenge at TT, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Lisa said...

Gorgeous bookmarks! Love the black and gold and shimmer on the coloring.

Chris said...

These are gorgeous Chrissy- what a lovely effect. Hope Holly let you have your chair back and you enjoyed your dinner!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the gold embossing against the black.Our little dog has to lie behind me on my computer chair and I am balanced on the very edge!!! Ooooh and I love lamb but only me likes it!
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Very pretty! I haven't tried the metalic water colors and really want to. I know how these must shine! Pretty blue too!
Lynn

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful tags. Anesha

Conniecrafter said...

I can imagine how hard they were to photograph but they look beautiful, and I can imagine the shimmer must be so lovely!

Brenda said...

I can just imagine how beautiful and shiny these look IRL. Gorgeous tags, Chrissy.

pinky said...

They are so pretty Chrissy, gorgeous pastel colours with the gold embossing. I'm afraid if Holly lived here she would get squished at least twice a day lol. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sarah said...

Wow, those metallic paints look great Chrissy. Honestly it's like musical chairs in this house sometimes with the dogs!! xx