Followers

Saturday, June 17, 2023

GDT NUMBER THREE..and 2 DAYS LATE..

 Hello everyone,

Gosh, I feel awful as I'm late with my GDT post for LAST MINUTE MANDA supposed to up Friday and now it Sunday, I've been so busy doing nothing again..

This week I'm sharing my project using the adorable BABY DRAGON BIRTHDAY


Another whopper card and a bright lime green background..


All the images came out to play this time on the one project as it was, indeed,
a birthday party..


The papers were from my stash and very, very busy, but I think they worked..


Each little character started getting put in their place, layering up as I went instead of a flat straight row..


small bits on corrugated [ leftover cardboard box], were added..



and a big number 2 in the top right corner..


There's the ruler along the bottom..exactly 12 inches long..
5 1/2 inches wide..[high]


a simple gold embossed Happy Birthday and the party was on!!..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSY xx

Challenges to enter....

Creative Fingers   [anything goes]
 
Creative Inspirations Challenge    [anything goes]

Seize the birthday [ Sentiment on a banner]





16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

It was worth the wait I am sure and maybe blame it on the time difference !!! A gorgeous card once again Chrissy.xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous (and huge) card Chrissy. Love all your different coloured cute dragons. I'm sure it will be loved x

Margreet said...

Better too late than never, Chrissy. It was worth waiting though. Such a great, festive card! Love it.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colourful birthday card and love all the cute images
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

What a really stunning scene you've made here, Chrissy! I'm in love with these darling party critters and you've got them all fitting beautifully on your card design! Love the personalized number with it! So adorable!

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous bunch of little guys Chrissy.
LOve your 'party' colours and a GORgeous design.
Chrissyxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, bright and beautiful! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

No matter at all with it being late - it's FUN and SO CUTE! LOVE!
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

AMAZING as always, beautiful colouring and fussy cutting .....
Chrissy you are the tops in my books in all your designs. I remember years ago how we both started our cards and wow look at you go, 100% top class... ♥

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

What a wonderful "party on a card"!! xx

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous party on a card! I love the baby dragons. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

Brenda said...

What a colorful, happy card. I love the fun scene you have created with all your cute images.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness so cute, like how you varied them and ground them with your corrugated cardboard!

pinky said...

This is absolutely adorable and I love the bright colours.