Followers

Friday, July 7, 2023

GDT #6..

 Hello everyone..

I'm back today with my sixth GDT for LAST MINUTE MANDA and this time with an adorable set called Playground Bears  I started off so well printing cutting and putting together, but I forgot to photograph it all, so sorry, just a quick post this time...


What a lovely set, I may do this one again as I didn't even finish all the images, so we will see..


Another problem I had was I wanted to do another stepper card.so folded my card cut it and it was upside down, I cut the bottom instead of the top, but that was not all, I did it TWICE..
Well, by now I was having a melt down, so no photos..


Looking down onto the side stepper, each little bear had his own platform and playing in the park a the playground..


A couple more pics..


and a close up of these two..

so there we go, thank you so much for stopping by

I'm off on a overnight trip tomorrow to Auckland for the ice skating circus with my daughter and SIL, so that will be fun...they good people.

See you when I get back..

luv CHRISSYxx





14 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous card once again Chrissy, I love the playground scene you created, it all worked out in the end, but it can drive you nuts trying.:))
Have a lovely time at the ice-skating, sounds wonderful.xx

Chris said...

Another brilliant make Chrissy, these cute little bears are having the best fun! The side step card design is lovely- you got there in the end!
Hope you have a wonderful trip-sounds like fun.
xx

jimlynn said...

It turned out perfect and just as cute as can be! LOVE IT!
Lynn

Margreet said...

Twice making the same fault...it could have be me, Chrissy....LOL
But finally you succeeded in creating a lovely playground for all the lovely bears. So cute!
Enjoy your overnight trip and have fun at the ice skating circus.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, sorry about the mistakes. Have a great time! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and so beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Great stepper card and love the cute playgound images-enjoy your trip
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow...Gorgeous card! love the fabulous style and colour.
Have a great weekend, hugs

aussie aNNie said...

OMGosh Chrissy a playground of fun for the summertime blues, when summer arrives that is.. way too cute. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry you had so much trouble, good for you to stick with it and keep trying because this turned out too cute, those bears are so sweet and like how they are all over playing on different stuff, great playground scene!

Sarah said...

Alls well that ends well chrissy, another stunning card. Hope you have a fabulous trip xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable. I'll forget about the cutting, you know what I think of that, as for the errors, well you got there in the end and it's wonderful.
Faith x

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is adorable. I love it.

Brenda said...

Darling card, Chrissy! I absolutely love this set...going on my wishlist!