Followers

Monday, July 24, 2023

PAINT BRUSH FLOWERS..

 Hello everyone,

I was having a play over the weekend and last week actually, using some new dies and also made some grungy backgrounds with ink and paste, then decided the two could go together..


This was the first background..it was brick wall stencil using modelling paste
then inked, just inked and water running down until it grungy and dirty,


Then a kraft panel [office manilla folder cut up] was stenciled with distress ink around the edges.


Then a good old splatter, then was ready for decorating..


Mmm..that had to wait for a bit..

Then the camera died..


So after quite a bit of playing around I had two photos salvaged..
The paint brush dies and flowers dripping instead of paint..


And turned into a get-well card..

It is pretty and grungy, I like that..

So, thank you so much for stopping by,
hope your weekend went well, and I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

PS..my son fixed my camera and told me "Stop banging it onto the desk"..

Challenges to enter....

We love to Create mixed media   [anything goes]












15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card with a fab background Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Oh this is really grungy and all fabulous, love the paint brushes they look great, I almost bought that die recently. Another gorgeous card Chrissy, btw, do as your son tells you hahaha...xx

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Chrissy.

Margreet said...

Stunning background and I love the brushes.
Listen to your son regarding the camera!!!!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

This is wonderful, love your brick wall! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Gorgeous- I love the contrast between that amazing grungey wall and the pretty paintbrushes and flowers, unusual and beautiful.
Be kind to your camera Chrissy!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is pretty awesome Chrissy, fabulous card and paint brush dies, stunning xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I love your colourful and grungy card, great background too.
Faith x

Sarah said...

Wow, a lovely card and I love the idea of the dripping flowers xx

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty and I would say the perfect combo of pretty and grungy for sure, you have combined them beautifully!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, I love your grungy brick background so much! You make it sound so easy, but your results look stunning! Such a beautiful card with the paintbrushes and flowers!

jimlynn said...

Great background! WOW! Looks so real. Beautiful card and love the fun paint brushes too.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous grungy backgrounds and the new die-cut paintbrushes -was looking at those dies a couple of days ago but changed my mind
carol x

Brenda said...

Love that gorgeous grungy, textured background and the contrast of the lovely paint brushes and flowers. Wonderful card!

Lisa said...

Love the brick background for those wonderful paint brushes. Really gorgeous card.