Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2023

PICK YOUR PAPERS....DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON   where Imke is our fabulous hostess this week with the theme...PATTERNED OR PLAIN PAPERS..

Mmmmm..because I bought a new paper pad  I went with patterned papers as I really don't have a huge amount of papers and usually make my own backgrounds, but these are soooo yummy..

And I will excuse you if you say, I've seen this card before, you haven't, but it is very similar to one I posted a wee while ago, I made two at the time and this one became a DT..slightly differnt, but the flowers were, are the same.


This was die cutting and colouring day..


These centers came out rich and really lovely..




Silly skinny flower stem..but this time I use a slightly thicker cardstock
 and it cut and coloured better..


Need seeds, lots of seeds.



Started to add seeds but moved on and around while they dried, you know I will put my 
fingers in them if I keep doing it.


so I added the fences carefully, they were leftovers..




They had foam dots behind them for some lift.




This is a Simon says stamp set and matching dies..cuts nice and close.


seeds are dry and the gaps filled in with more seeds..


And on they went..done.


Pop over and join in with us..



Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Craftycatz Challenge   Anything goes

Passion for Markers   must use markers - punches and dies]

Beautiful Blossoms   anything goes with flowers- optional moodboard































19 comments:

Chris said...

Those sunflowers are stunning Chrissy, your beautiful card makes me think of a sunny autumn day, I love it.
xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful sunflowers and I like the added fenches.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

It's a gorgeous card, can't say I remember seeing it before though and it's so pretty I'm sure I would remember. Xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy, great design

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, your sunflowers are always fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sunflowers and love the woodgrain p.paper
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Chrissy this is absolutely truly wonderful those sunflowers are so beautiful I love the little fences and the background papers, top notch work
hugs
lorraine x

jimlynn said...

This brightened my entire day! So pretty and I love that background paper you used too. Gorgeous blooms and loving all those tiny seeds.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fantabulous card Chrissy, love those sunflowers. Love the texture, love the card.
Faith x

Kate said...

Your sunflowers look amazing!! And your new papers are perfect with them! Beautiful card!!

Donna Walls said...

Wow, I love those Sunflowers, I need them in my stash. Wonderful card with loads of interest. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your creativity soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Chrissy. It's really beautiful

Sarah said...

That's gorgeous Chrissy. can't get enough of these lovely smiley sunflowers xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous Autumnal layered design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Conniecrafter said...

I love your flowers and they look great against the wood background, the fences are a cute touch to it also!!

Imke said...

Wonderful autumnal card, Chrissy. Beautiful flowers and take using patterned paper.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! Loving those beautiful sunflowers!

Brenda said...

Not sure why I didnʻt comment on this sooner, I know I stopped by to see it, but... This is gorgeous, Chrissy. I love sunflowers and I love the way you have colored these up. The dots are the perfect finishing touch.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks so much for linking this beautiful creation to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT