Followers

Friday, October 20, 2023

TAG DAY..

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge just popped up over at Tag Tuesday and I try to play along each fortnight, I love to make tags and they sell really well at my son's garage shop. quick to make and fun.

The theme this fortnight is, a form of transport...not hard at all..


and it is not hard because I have the new..
 Stamperia Ephemera packs, whoop whoop..for once I got in early..
These are called ..Songs of the Sea..


And here are a few I wanted to use, although I didn't really want to open the packet, 
that was really hard...the background was from my collection of backgrounds I made on Background making day..😂


So I plopped a few down to get the feel..
book, boat, coins and starfish, in that order, for layering,
 then added.. the bottle and


This fabulous anchor, in the other set this anchor is thick and heavy..
then I added some string and glued it all down.


had a little play with stamping onto glitter card stock, it works and looks lovely, although, even with the blackest of inks it is quite pale...


There's my tag all finished with the tag sticking out..
and a scattering of coins from the other pack and glass beads for bubbles..


and the final photo, with the tag laying on top..
"The Voice of the sea speaks to the soul"

and there we go, done..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday    any form of transport

Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday    anything goes

Ally's Angels   anything goes






13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, this is absolutely fabulous! Love it! Your tags and cards are always the very best! Thanks so much for linking to our challenge at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Chrissy your tag using Ephemeras is amazing you are incredible, have a lovely weekend xx

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, this looks very 3 dimensional I love it, so much going on and the colours are just right. It will be snapped up. xx

Chris said...

I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to open the packet but it was worth it to create this fabulous tag Chrissy. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful tag Chrissy

gr karin

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love all the elements
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and love all the ephemera=great minds think alike I have just made a tag with a sea/boat theme too.
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

You did a fabulous job layering all your new goodies. The background worked great for your theme, neat how you added the string too!

Brenda said...

It is hard to open precious new stuff, right? Iʻm very proud of you for following through and what a gorgeous card you have created.

pinky said...

It's a brilliant take on the challenge and as always it has everything but the kitchen sink and I LOVE IT!!
Thanks so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Tag Tuesday!

Ellibelle said...

So many great elements on this wonderful creation!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very Sea Worthy Chrissy, a fabulous piece of work.
Faith x

Sandra Wright. said...

How gorgeous is your Tag, it's fabulous.
Thank you so much for playing along with my theme at Tag Tuesday. x